Premier League Festive Season (Gameweek 18-20)

Burnley are so so poor. They look terrified in possession.

Kompany doesn’t have players good enough to play the style he wants to play.

I'm under no illusions that we are still one of the favourites for the drop but if we keep giving our best and go down with our heads held high, I'll be happy.

I remember the narrative at the start, people saying we will beat derby record and Garth that Crook saying we will be relegated by Xmas... Glad that shit isn't still being peddled!
:nervous::angel::wenger:

You looked like a really bad Championship side through the playoffs and at the start of the season, so yeah, your leap has been meteoric and kudos for that!

Where the feck was the foul in that goal? Don’t think Nunez even touched the Burnley defender.

Last edited:
I'm under no illusions that we are still one of the favourites for the drop but if we keep giving our best and go down with our heads held high, I'll be happy.

I remember the narrative at the start, people saying we will beat derby record and Garth that Crook saying we will be relegated by Xmas... Glad that shit isn't still being peddled!

Wouldn't listen to Garth Crooks, he is the human form of Jabba the Hutt

Looking at Burnley Liverpool and I wonder if Burnley can sneak in one goal. They have almost chances and it is last pass that have been wrong. If Liverpool keep playing like they do, Burnley might get something. Open game. Liverpool dominant without putting to much pressure.

Amazon really watched BBC and BT’s football coverage and said we’ll take all the worst parts for our own

Amazon really watched BBC and BT’s football coverage and said we’ll take all the worst parts for our own
Talking about "how many" Liverpool could have scored and Burnley are "lucky" to be in the game.

The xG is 1.25 and they've scored 1 goal. So their goals reflect the performance. Maybe they're conditioned to their recent fluke winners.

Offside because Salah blocked the view of the keeper, even though the keeper was so thoroughly wrong-footed that it wouldn't have mattered if he had seen it coming.

On pitch ref having to go over and check this enrages me.
Exactly. You either trust VAR or you don’t. They don’t second guess the linesman if he flags for a throw in, the ref takes his word for it because that’s what he’s there for.

Watch Liverpool fans cry about Tierney whilst Chelsea (and to a lesser extent United) have had to deal with Anthony Taylor robbing us for years.