Pre-season friendly Manchester United - Borussia Dortmund

I literally have no idea how SAF thought Jones could become one of the best players ever at the club. Even for a defender, he is generally so poor on the ball.. The gulf in class in terms of composure between him a Bailly is really telling. Why oh why didn't we sign Varane instead that summer.

Jones hardly played all last season.

Mourinho will give him some time.

I literally have no idea how SAF thought Jones could become one of the best players ever at the club. Even for a defender, he is generally so poor on the ball.. The gulf in class in terms of composure between him and Bailly is really telling. Why oh why didn't we sign Varane instead that summer.

His first season here, with his age considered, he really looked like a potential worldie. Things have obviously changed.

I literally have no idea how SAF thought Jones could become one of the best players ever at the club. Even for a defender, he is generally so poor on the ball.. The gulf in class in terms of composure between him a Bailly is really telling. Why oh why didn't we sign Varane instead that summer.

Because Blackburn were about 6 goals down in a game against us and he still looked up for it apparently. Must have ignored the part where his defense had just conceded 6 goals (might have even been 7!)

I literally have no idea how SAF thought Jones could become one of the best players ever at the club. Even for a defender, he is generally so poor on the ball.. The gulf in class in terms of composure between him and Bailly is really telling. Why oh why didn't we sign Varane instead that summer.

problem with him is the the saver me as fatty. over paid for him , injured a lot and kept in hopes he'd develop. get rid.

I hope we're back after a few of these Dortmund players next season before Bayern pinch them.

If blind had pogbas physical qualities he'd be the best midfielder in the world. His movement, passing and vision is out of this world

I'm not even furious anymore with Valencia not playing with his left, it's just bloody fun to watch:lol:

We look incapable of creating anything except for a few chances. Dortmund are happy enough to sit back and let us attack now. And this is coming from a team that arrived later and supposedly had less time to prepare.

Oh wait.

3-0.
This must be your first ever pre season so I'll try go nice and slow with you. We also made Madrid look like a bunch of mugs. dortmund are sharper and far closer to match fitness than we are. Your knee jerk reactions are laughable.

Don't give a fiddlers about the game or performance. Just hope we pick up no injuries in pre season. Having said that I really don't think going to China is good preparation for a pre season.
It's where a large chunk of change comes from for players like Pogba. It's about team building, preparation behind the scenes and fitness so these games mean little. No injuries would be very nice, I'm sick of them at this stage.

It is really annoying with Blind's lack of pace and physique. I know this is largely genetic, but there must be some room for improvement with fitness, sprinting and weights training.

Just came back from work, how are we 3 goals down ? Does the scoreline do the performance justice ?

I wish Young and Januzaj would swap positions, they both play better when they can cut inside onto their stronger foot imo.

Just came back from work, how are we 3 goals down ? Does the scoreline do the performance justice ?

We played without intensity, guile or discipline. Only Bailly is showing quality.