Pre-season friendly Manchester United - Borussia Dortmund

Dembele is definitely a good replacement for Mkhitaryan. Also, he is 8 years younger.

Let's do a Liverpool and beat them 4-3 :devil:

I literally have no idea how SAF thought Jones could become one of the best players ever at the club. Even for a defender, he is generally so poor on the ball.. The gulf in class in terms of composure between him and Bailly is really telling. Why oh why didn't we sign Varane instead that summer.

Miki. :D

That Dembele goal was absolutely audacious.

Actually, he has done more in Ligue 1 than Martial ever did and Martial was pretty good.

Yeah very true, gutted we didn't get him, hopefully we're in for him when he decides his time is up at Dortmund (Bayern joke)

Don't give a fiddlers about the game or performance. Just hope we pick up no injuries in pre season. Having said that I really don't think going to China is good preparation for a pre season.

It's not but that's where all the money is and going on preseason tours is very good marketing idea.

Yes, I love it when teams do this :lol: but that Dembele is a real talent.

Jones was useless in the first half and Rojo replaces him and falls squarely on his ass. I wonder, are we auditioning players to lose their jobs? Nice combo by Mata and Mkhitaryan though.