Pre-season friendly Manchester United - Borussia Dortmund

I'm really trying hard to keep patience for Memphis. Every game I see him play just makes me want to support him less. Pre-season game, I know but still.

Why is Paddy so convinced that was a penalty? Valencia's arm was in a natural position, and it's not like he could have expected the bicycle kick to go backwards. Bizarre chat about controlling it?!

I don't think anyone understands the handball rules anymore.

Herrera will never fool me again. he is the most useless leader out of all our average players. He just adds no quality to our midfield.

It's sad really how poor our squad has become. Aside from the new players, Shaw and Blind, I have major doubts about every other player out there right now.

Predictable performance as we've put out a terrible side. Don't read too much into it as half this team will hopefully be spectators for the majority of the season.

This is essentially our B team. Only Shaw, Bailly and Mkhi from this lot will be starting against Bournemouth.

He receives terrible passes under pressure, Herrera and Valencia in particular are just getting rid of the ball in his direction.
certainly not talking about this moment, once he drove with the ball forward only to misplace quite easy pass, he looks too similar to smalling..

Mkhitaryan has been a disappointment in the left so far.

Depay doesn't know what he's doing, no routines playing as a forward.

Midfield also a bit underperforming. Blind and Herrera not having good chemistry and look lost surround by fast Dortmund players.

if there's one thing we should have all learned from LvG's tenure is that pre-season means absolutely zero.

Chillax the cacks.

People should remember that Dortmund is a better team in the first place and it's only a pre-season game.