PL L FA Premier League

Manchester United 0:3 Liverpool

Post-match discussion

Sun, 01 September 2024

Humiliating. Stadium being half empty at the final whistle and all you can hear is You’ll Never Walk Alone. Painful to see the team just never getting better.

In his heart of hearts, even ETH knows he is not good enough for Utd. But I've never known an organisation so impotent at making decision as Utd. Let's give him till Xmas so he may win 3 games and be on a roll! Deary me.

From 1-0 to the end of the game we were awful. Not remotely good enough

I'm so fecking sick of it.

For an entire season myself and many others argued that we're going nowhere with that useless manager. But it was futile, the fecking lunatics are running the asylum and all sense and reason has left this once great club.

Incredibly flattering scoreline for us. We played better in the 7-0.

-ETH needs sacking
-Martinez was poor again, a case to be made that he needs dropping
-We have the worst attacking options of any team in the top 10
-Bruno is no captain
-We need a new goalkeeper and a new midfield

Distinctly second best yet again. No plan in attack and always with a mistake in us at the back. Today it was actually two, but whatever

Resigned to this state of affairs now, it's sad.

It going to be really hard fight to keep that top 8 position this season.

Ten Hags fault for a shit team selection but the Glazers and Inios have left the squad threadbare in squeezing every possible cent out of the team.

If you give the ball away like that against a good team then that's what happens. Awful from Casemiro.

We started okay too. But we had so little threat up front it was easy for them.

Sack watch? I understand managing in the Premier League is hard but if you’ve got this far and got a tonne of money and access to all the info in the world, you surely can do better than this with two years’ time.

Humiliating. Stadium being half empty at the final whistle and all you can hear is You’ll Never Walk Alone. Painful to see the team just never getting better.
It's always massively emptied out with a few mins to go as people who live 20mins away want to get home

Feck off Trent.

We are so far, so so far away from our traditional rivals. Just watching Haaland bang them in yesterday makes me sad.

We have no idea how fecked we are

Unbelievable result. I actually thought it could be competitive.

I’m so glad I went out to a family event instead of staying at home hating myself more and more as the game went on.

Was it as bad as it looked ?

I've had enough of Ten Hag. We were so bad today. We conceded because of three individual errors. But I'm convinced the errors are borne out of our setup. Casemiro is way too isolated. He has no passing options when he gets the ball. And he resorts to playing these long passes that get intercepted. I refuse to believe that a CL winner like him has fallen so far in such a short space of time.

We had a pretty strong first XI today. Ten Hag has no excuses for the way we played today except for how he set us up.

Ten Haag now on borrowed time. It's just not gonna work out. When they conceded the first goal, the whole team dropped their heads. The second goal basically killed any confidence and after the 3rd it was a timid display. Its very apparent that the team doesn't believe in what he is trying to do.

Liverpool was happy with the scoreline and let up their pressing. Could have been a 5-0 really.

We still look bereft of idea upfront and too easy to play through in the middle.

What's going on with Rashford being undroppable? It's getting a bit weird

Get rid, and asap get rid of onana, Rashford, Bruno, Casemiro, Shaw etc. So many soft, cowardly idiotic losers at the club

Missed one very good chance

Lucky to get away with 0-3 could have been anything

Get rid

fecking depressing to lose to those horrible bastards yet again. Even enough game until we shot ourselves in the foot with unforgiveable slackness from Casemiro. Ugarte can't get up to speed and into the midfield quick enough.

Last edited:
Same issues as last season despite money spent

Toothless attack with no top line goal scorer
Reliance on dads army in midfield
Favoritism in respect of players who are actually wank
Tactics / coaching / style of play is completely non apparent

Bruno did well.

Mainoo did well apart from giving the ball away for their third goal.

Every other starter gave a 1/10 performance.

Casemiro gave a 0/10.

Bruno??

You think de Ligt and Mazraoui were 1/10? Very weird take.

Rashford could have had 2 assists today

We have some good players but every week ETH is like a chef who takes Wagyu steak and turns it into McDonalds hamburgers. Sure we still have a few squad issues but pretty much any competent manager could do better.

Player Ratings

4.2 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 291 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Liverpool win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 26% Man Utd 2:1 Liverpool
  • 12% Man Utd 1:1 Liverpool