POLL ADDED: Would you want Jose Mourinho as the next Manchester United manager?

Would you want Jose Mourinho as manager of Manchester United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ideal scenario for me:

-Sign with Guardiola to take over at the end of the season.
-Let Giggsy take over as caretaker till then.

He's really coming to United isn´t it? Going to be hard to keep rooting for United with him as a manager :nervous:

He's really coming to United isn´t it? Going to be hard to keep rooting for United with him as a manager :nervous:

There is need for a shakeup but he would only be a bandage at this point. It really wouldn't fix anything.

If you want that enemy of United to actually manage us, you are a pitiful slave.. He's a mercenary with who puts himself before the club and who has always bought his way into success. If he was to come at United, everything Sir Alex preached and Gill co. helped to achieve, is diminished until someone with real dignity brings it back..
:lol:

Enemy of United, FFS.

If you want that enemy of United to actually manage us, you are a pitiful slave.. He's a mercenary with who puts himself before the club and who has always bought his way into success. If he was to come at United, everything Sir Alex preached and Gill co. helped to achieve, is diminished until someone with real dignity brings it back..
You're off your Rockter, Doc.

Would have Pep over him any day, but that's looking unlikely right now. I think Mourinho would get us top four, which is key if we want to revamp the squad again.

People who don't want the most successful active manager to become our manager, deserve this shit that United is serving.

BlHC9OXCcAAzO1Z.jpg

Sorry about the meme (:

I just can't understand complaining about Jose's brand of football when we are the worst team to watch in the entire league by some distance.
Well that doesn't justify only a slight upgrade. But in my eyes it woudlnt just be a slight upgrade, I don't think his style is horrific or awful or negative. Not to mention it'd be nice to, you know, win a game again.

Admins please add to the thread title: Why is it taking so long?

Changed my vote, van Gaal is a dead man walking and I think Guardiola would be a huge risk given the similarities between his style and van Gaal's

PL isn't about possession and tactical football it's about pace, power and earning the right to showcase your abiltities with hard graft. Mourinho understands that

More people going with yes now, LvG has left people desperate.

God no, he's worse than Stalin and Hitler and Keith Lemon.

The tide has turned. One week ago it was 75-25 against. Don't think I've ever seen such a swift change of minds.

He's a world class manager and one of the best in the game. He's been successful and won trophies with every club he's managed, plus he's wanted to manage us for years. This is a no brainer, he'd been a perfect fit for us. Siege mentality tactics were something Fergie employed to tremendous success and given how hated we are, Jose seems like a perfect match for us. He has all the attributes we should be looking for.

He's a world class manager and one of the best in the game. He's been successful and won trophies with every club he's managed, plus he's wanted to manage us for years. This is a no brainer, he'd been a perfect fit for us. Siege mentality tactics were something Fergie employed to tremendous success and given how hated we are, Jose seems like a perfect match for us. He has all the attributes we should be looking for.

But.. but.. he "pontificates" too much..

except that he plays ultra defensive and ignores young players, but apart from that he is united through and through