Plane carrying Chapocoense players crashes | Nossa Chape documentary

The closest thing that I remember was 1979 Pakhtakor FC plane crash and it took a while for city of Tashkent to recover and get a new team in.

RIP, really sad.
Terrible news.:(

Just to mention...in 2011 plane with Russian ice-hockey team Lokomotiv Yaroslavl crashed. From 45 people on board only one survived.

Just saw a video of them celebrating after the win in semi final against San Lorenzo last week. Weren't even aware those were the last days of their lives. This is so unbelievably sad that I feel like crying

Thinking of the poor famalies of those who lost their lives.
Rest in peace.
Too many similarities to not think of The Flowers.

We should send them some players till they get back on their feet again.
They are a cinderella story, Serie B team who actually got promoted and went all the way in Copa Sudamericana against all odds. I don't see how they as a club will come back from that, they just won't, but this is not important now. The important thing is those players who achieved a success of their lives last week, are dead.

They are a cinderella story, Serie B team who actually got promoted and went all the way in Copa Sudamericana against all odds. I don't see how they as a club will come back from that, they just won't, but this is not important now. The important thing is those players who achieved a success of their lives last week, are dead.

Its awful. I follow Brazilian football, was a great story.

I don't think any tragedy has got to me this much before, I feel like crying even though I knew very little of them. Looking at the videos of the team before flight and after semifinal are devastating.

Any plane crash is absolutely awful, but something that reminds you of the Busby babes really hits close to home.

RIP to all those guys.

What happened to the plane? crashed after take off?

Terrible news :(

I really hope our club do something for the football club/survivors involved.

Hope the families are taken care of. Small consolation, I know.

Such terrible news to hear and condolences to those affected.

I think it would be nice if we played them in a friendly to help them.

I just woke up, I'm absolutely speechless. Everyone here in Brazil was behind them and looking forward to the final. They're a VERY likeable and modest little team punching way above their weight... feck i don't even know what to say I'm in complete shock.

Imagine being a fan of a club and the entire team being wiped out? What a tragedy:(

Jesus that's shocking, the photograph of them on the plane is hard to look at. It can be a very cruel world.

RIP.

Jesus that's shocking, the photograph of them on the plane is hard to look at. It can be a very cruel world.

RIP.

That and the video after San Lorenzo game are absolutely painful.

Heartbreaking news, thoughts are with the family of all those affected and the club.

I don't think any tragedy has got to me this much before, I feel like crying even though I knew very little of them. Looking at the videos of the team before flight and after semifinal are devastating.

This.

I feel sick. The 3 players in the changing room that didnt travel. Just imagine what they are going through :(