PL Matchday 3 | 31/08/24 - 01/09/24

Newcastle and Spurs are going nowhere as clubs because they both have mediocre managers like us.
You're right, but Spurs are going nowhere for a number of different reasons, too. It's quite incredible Toon stayed with Howe despite all the money in the world

Both coaches are better than ours too.

Ange is highly rated within the industry. His next club will be a bigger one than Spurs.
Ange can coach a decent press but that's it. There's nothing special about his football and defensively Spurs are poor.

Palmer has been shockingin the last 10 mins. Imagine if that was Rashford trying to take on 3 players and losing the ball, this place would be up in arms

Brighton are not a very good side and it’ll show over the course of the season. We made them look better by being timid and plucky.

I think Brighton are just getting started under their new coach. They won't challenge for top four but I see them getting much better than what they've shown thus

Absolute horrendous from spurs since going 2-1 down. Everytime they've got into the final third they've all shit their pants.

Tottenham struggling with not having a proper CF. Obviously Solanke is injured, but only have one natural CF in your squad is madness.

That Johnson cross with no Spurs players in the middle tells you everything. No idea why Levy didn't sign a CF last Summer and only bringing one in this Summer is stupid as feck.

Tottenham struggling with not having a proper CF. Obviously Solanke is injured, but only have one natural CF in your squad is madness.

That Johnson cross with no Spurs players in the middle tells you everything. No idea why Levy didn't sign a CF last Summer and only bringing one in this Summer is stupid as feck.
Richarlison is also injured

Seems like my opinion is unpopular.

I stand by it! Big fan of Ange’s football and the way he gets his teams (Spurs, Celtic) to dominate territorially.
I like Ange too doesn’t mean you are not wrong. Especially on Howe

Defensively we're suspect. Felix anonymous.

Chelsea offered Osimhen a third of his wages :lol:

They'll finish outside top 4 again relying on Jackson to be the main goal getter

Palmer has been shockingin the last 10 mins. Imagine if that was Rashford trying to take on 3 players and losing the ball, this place would be up in arms
He's absolutely knackered since he's played as an 8 since Gusto went off. Had to drop deep constantly.
Chelsea Palace ends 1-1, fair result. Evenly matched sides.
Nonsense, Chelsea were comfortably better. Henderson made a few top saves. Also Palace very very obviously should have been down to 10; Hughes' second yellow was blatant especially when Neto and Fofana got yellows for literally their first fouls of the match. Kamada committed 5+ fouls too and didn't get booked somehow.