PL Matchday 3 | 31/08/24 - 01/09/24

Out of nothing, great finish

Saka is the biggest cheat in the league. Taken over from Kane nicely.
By a mile, he’s a scrote.
Folks should start smashing into him properly, they know every time someone breathes next to him, he’s going to the ground, just kick him proper, let him know you’re there.

Other than Saliba I genuinely don’t like any of the Arsenal players, let alone the manager or the fans, there’s really no redeeming qualities there at all.

The thought of Pep winning 5 on the trot makes me sick, the thought of Arsenal winning their first after 20 years isn’t pleasing either.

I would’ve backed the Arse to win it before Pep pulled out the Ace card with Gundogan.

I guess all the insane karmic debt we accumulated during the SAF era was worth it.

Goal was gifted by Brighton.
They had the game pretty much in control for the last 20 minutes and decided to feck up

Saka is the biggest cheat in the league. Taken over from Kane nicely.
Yup. Very likeable off the field, but loves exaggerating every single bit of contact. And like Kane, will rarely ever be called out on it because he's English.

Awful defending, good finish.

Shame that, Brighton were doing well since the first 10 minutes / Arsenal had gone off the boil.

Great finish, but silly mistake from Dunk to let Saka go
Yup. Cant be beaten like that there. That too by Saka of all people. Clear mismatch physically between them both so that's very poor by Dunk.

Brighton are not a very good side and it’ll show over the course of the season. We made them look better by being timid and plucky.

Not watching but looks like another season of City and Arsenal winning most of their games. Yawn

Two nasty challenges by Arsenal in very quick succession.

He's an absolute cnut but you just have to give Arteta enormous credit for this team he's built and for turning Havertz into a quality player.

What’s that guy on about. Goes to ground to easy. He takes his foot out :lol:

He's an absolute cnut but you just have to give Arteta enormous credit for this team he's built and for turning Havertz into a quality player.
Ye but havertz probably still wont finish top 3 goalscorers. With a proper number 9 they’d probably win the league. Should have signed Toney.

Arsenal have only one player who comes across as highly punchable and it’s Gabriel. Every time I watch them he comes as an utter twat + wannabe hard man. The rest of the team come across just fine.

Arsenal have only one player who comes across as highly punchable and it’s Gabriel. Every time I watch them he comes as an utter twat + wannabe hard man. The rest of the team come across just fine.
I disagree, they've got an immensely dislikeable team.

Call me deluded if you want, but we played better vs Brighton last week than Arsenal today thus far.

Our problem is concentration on both ends.