Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise, Surprise. Excellent talent but is probably too big headed. Raphael Honigstein wrote that he was due to make his debut against Crawley but missed the team bus and therefore was dropped out of first XI. It's amazing how many of Raiola's clients are arrogant. Zlatan and Balo amongst the major ones. Looks like Pogba will be another one.

Nice by Juve to wrote it on the OS btw. He's still gonna be an excellent player.

Well it's no wonder, what with both Ibra and Balotelli having rough upbringings. Ibra has mature immensely over the years - more than he's being given credit for.

Do we know why he missed the training sessions?

Unusually, the reason for the exclusion was made explicit in a statement on the Bianconeri website, infuriating agent Mino Raiola.

“Whoever decided to put this news out on the website is evidently confused,” Raiola told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I hope it wasn’t Conte’s own decision, otherwise it means he is unable to deal with situations at this level.

“Paul is very disappointed with what happened, both for his lateness – despite good reasons – and for not being a part of the squad.

“In the first instance of lateness he only received notification of the training session time late into the night.

“In the second he had some appointments that the club itself had organised for him to go through some paperwork.”

http://www.football-italia.net/27113/pogbas-agent-blasts-incapable-conte

Raiola's a prick isn't he?

Raiola seems already working on pogba's next move.... And i wont be surprised if he s back in manchester, shitty this time...
Raiola will once again make some money and pogba may find a club that will close an eye on his off the field 'exploits'.
i m happy that we don t have any Raiola players at utd - pogba included - and i have the feeling that deep down the club preferred to let pogba than to sign him and have raiola around..

Whatever the spin being put on this, the popular opinion in the Juve dressing room is that with a couple of decent appearances under his belt;Pogba has become rather big headed of late.

A talent he may be but Juve have a tradition of doing things with great discipline

Whatever the spin being put on this, the popular opinion in the Juve dressing room is that with a couple of decent appearances under his belt;Pogba has become rather big headed of late.

A talent he may be but Juve have a tradition of doing things with great discipline

You have been in the Juve dressing room?

Pogbatelli

Out of the squad. Arrived late to the training two times in a row.

His haircut and demeanor in the game tonight reminded me of Balotelli.

He's a fecking big lad though. Didn't realize how bulky and imposing he looked. Maybe the rest of the Juve team are just shrimps.

One misplaced pass and one touch in his few minutes.. :lol:

"The coach (Antonio Conte) was right to drop me (from the squad)," he said."It is a good lesson for me," adding his lateness was due to a "misunderstanding".

From the telegraph(a month ago)...posting it here so the pogbatelli thing doesnt catch on.

Phew, thank God...

:lol: C'mon its a horrible nickname. I wouldnt have minded something witty but that is just dreadful. Had an interesting take on SAF as well.

e is kind of relaxed and he’s a guy who likes to laugh in the dressing room," he told Tuttosport:

“Of course you see him on TV all serious, but knows how to be in the dressing room."

However, the Frenchman did admit that the Old Trafford coach did occasionally lose his rag with his players.

He added: “Well, sometimes he shouts, but it is normal for a coach to do so. But it was not always the case; he is more often than not relaxed.”

Tonight he reminded me a bit about his last season with reserves, capable of doing good stuff with the ball, but incapabale of running the midfield.

What a strike. Still can't believe we let him go, he's going to one of the world's best.

What a strike. Still can't believe we let him go, he's going to one of the world's best.

It's horrible isn't it?

With Fletcher out for the rest of the season, he could have gotten a good few games this season too. He may have asked for too much, too soon, but the lad was also confident in his ability. Nothing wrong with that.

He fell out with Sir Alex. Screw him. :p

Hopefully ends up like a Balotelli.

He's scored a screamer, but how's rest of his game been, btw ?

That's quite generous though. He's been a bit invisible, to be honest (aside from those two missed headers). Nothing wrong, but he's not been driving them forward or anything.

But then we all know this about him - sometimes he's fairly absent from a game, but he still always has that moment of incredible quality in him.

Look lads, we lost Pique at a young age too, sure, he went on to win everything at club and international level whilst getting in the world team of the year over and over again.

Still though, it isn't like the denizens of the CAF resorted to making threads about him, proclaiming that he is the most overrated player in the world. We will get over Pogba lads, worry not.

Btw, folks need to also remember that both he and his agent have been already causing problems at Juve.

What an amazing strike. I have not followed Juve that much to say whether his overall game is worth the hype, but everytime I talk to Juve fans, I hear that he has been running games and making the difference. Can be the next Vieira really.

Oh how perfect he would have been for our midfield at the moment. :(

Look lads, we lost Pique at a young age too, sure, he went on to win everything at club and international level whilst getting in the world team of the year over and over again.

Still though, it isn't like the denizens of the CAF resorted to making threads about him, proclaiming that he is the most overrated player in the world. We will get over Pogba lads, worry not.

The problem is that Pique isn't actually that good

Status
Not open for further replies.