Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what is happening, I don't even want him here now. This saga has been a bit of a joke considering he is still a reserve player.

Juventus are possibly trying to screw us over as much as they can with the backing of other Italian clubs in revenge for us poaching some of the best kids in Italy from money-less Italian clubs! Maybe that has something to do with it!

I wouldn't be surprised in the slighest if Pogba is part of the Asamoah/Isla deal. Say they'll get those two, sign Pogba and have an agreement with Udinese that they will split the transfer rights for Pogba immediately and offload him there in the summer. Juve would've snatched him away from us, they don't need him but would still have the option to sign him back if he impresses at Udine.
So basically his agent gets a fat paycheck, Juve might make a few quid and/or they couldn't find another way to get both Asamoah and Isla, so they offered 50% of Pogba's transfer rights (and the player's services as well) straight away. Might be bullshit, but I don't see much chance for Pogba breaking into THAT midfield, their depth is much better than ours.

that is plausable. he will be someway down the pecking order, he'd have to be put out on loan at the very least.

Wow....wonder how Pogba's feeling now.

If that article is correct then he can't be too thrilled to find the that the club he wants to sign for (and presumably play for) are refusing to pay just an extra 60,000 Euros for him.

Seems odd that we are crying out for good midfielders and he'd rather play a bit part for a club who don't even think him worth that extra bit of money.

Pogba is an fecking idiot if he is hoping to get into that Juve midfield.

SAF has said he will be first team player here in future.And we are quite bigger than Juve.

I just cannot understand this transfer. What the hell is going on?

There is certainly something complex going on.

Because Mino will get €2m for convincing him to join Juve. As soon as he became his agent, it was a matter of time. People here were too quick praising him when he said that it was a difficult decision for the boy, that he was thinking, that Manchester United is the biggest club in the world in many aspects etc. etc. He's a disgrace.

It really does seem like Juventus are looking for a way out of the deal now they've stacked their midfield with more established talent. I'm not sure how much sympathy Pogba would get if he is left hanging with no club come the start of the new season.

If Juvi were trying to get out the deal, then I doubt Pogba would have much trouble attracting interest elsewhere given the hype around him. Whether Mino is in bed with another club to the extent he seems to be with Juvi isn't out of the question - and then there's always the possibility of City making a move as this year's way of trolling United :smirk:

I am really starting to dislike Juventus a LOT....and that has always been a club I respected (at least until recently when they were caught cheating)

Juventus are possibly trying to screw us over as much as they can with the backing of other Italian clubs in revenge for us poaching some of the best kids in Italy from money-less Italian clubs! Maybe that has something to do with it!

In that case we should send Gill over to Turin and sign every single player in Juvi's academy. Then we should leave an agent out there permanently to approach new academy players and their families with big sacks of money and the keys to a property in Alderley Edge.

Then when they are out of contract with us then Juvi will have to pay Mino a fortune in agent fees to get them back - we shall have our revenge :lol:

frankly choosing the lesser evil, i d prefer to see pogba going than to having someone like raiola around.

Can Pogba just feck off and have his will he / wont he saga with Juve and his corrupt twat of an agent, leaving us out of it?

:lol:

:lol:

this thread is kind of funny and yet sad at the same time. and i am keeping it going, yay to me!

I wouldn't be surprised in the slighest if Pogba is part of the Asamoah/Isla deal... Juve might make a few quid and/or they couldn't find another way to get both Asamoah and Isla, so they offered 50% of Pogba's transfer rights (and the player's services as well) straight away. Might be bullshit, but I don't see much chance for Pogba breaking into THAT midfield, their depth is much better than ours.

It is likely he is offered on loan but very unlikely the Asamoah/Isla deal is contingent on Udinese getting the mighty Paul Pogba, who has barely played any first team footie. Udinese are no muppets.

Juve obviously plan on having him in their first team after he has a year or two on loan at Udinese regardless of who else they sign. The signing of Pogba to Juve will be announced soon. Unless Man City have entered the picture and he has been using Juve to get a better deal at City. Wouldnt surprise me.

This circus would be ridiculous if he was a proven first teamer, but for a kid who's played about 20 minutes of first team football it's just unbelievable. If we're getting this shit now then what's going to happen in 2-3 years if he stays and does well?

In that case we should send Gill over to Turin and sign every single player in Juvi's academy. Then we should leave an agent out there permanently to approach new academy players and their families with big sacks of money and the keys to a property in Alderley Edge.

Then when they are out of contract with us then Juvi will have to pay Mino a fortune in agent fees to get them back - we shall have our revenge :lol:

Do you not see the inherent flaw in this cunning plan of yours? We'd be lucky if the Glazers gave Gill a bag of fecking bread rolls never mind cash.

FFS, has he not signed for them yet ? Every time i click on this thread I feel like I've stepped into an alternate Universe.

Do you not see the inherent flaw in this cunning plan of yours? We'd be lucky if the Glazers gave Gill a bag of fecking bread rolls never mind cash.

Do Italian's like bread rolls? If so then the plan still has a fighting chance.

I remember the cheers he got once at OT every time he touched the ball.

fecking idiot.

Are we not supposed to be playing Juventus in a pre-season friendly or something?

If we are maybe it could be arranged for him to play a half with ourselves and a half with Juventus and it help him make up his mind who he wants to play for.

Almost more annoying than the saga itself is random people bumping this thread with 'why hasn't he gone yet' posts and me clicking on the thread thinking there might be some new news.

Almost more annoying than the saga itself is random people bumping this thread with 'why hasn't he gone yet' posts and me clicking on the thread thinking there might be some new news.

And I came in for the same reason only to find someone complaining it was being bumped :smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.