Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters
Never believed we would get him early on. Remember watching that 2014/15 highlight reel of Pogba at the early pages of the thread and thinking if only.

He should be announced today if he's going training tomorrow.
This. And imagine the meltdown/stalking if he left Carrington without anything announced. But then again, maybe he stays at Carrington for the night? Lol
But as @shabadu84 says, it's most likely media coordination. Would probably be the perfect time for adidas to release their ad(if it has been filmed).

Nah this is it I reckon maybe a right back, how many do yer want ???
Not gonna be greedy... This has been an unbelievable summer so far.

But I'd really like to see us sign a RB and a top CB. Yedlin from Spurs might be worth a punt. A good young pacey RB.

It's the opposite, the fee United are paying is in Euros not Pounds , thus if the Pound continues to get weaker the fee will appear to be more expensive in Pounds

The press will manipulate in any way possible to make it seem more than it actually is, because they don't understand different currencies. They are probably still working on Italian Lira, so £90M = L180,000M, so we are actually paying £180B for Pogba!

Based on the constant posting of CS highlights on United twitter, it’ll get announced yesterday or very late tonight (might try to reach as many continents as possible immediately). I think usually they keep quiet for a few hours before announcing big transfer deals.

Seems strange to wait until tomorrow with the announcement.

United should have had an open day training session tomorrow. Their are clear signs with Zlatans video intro and the way we announced Pogba that we're changing direction slightly. So expect lots of stuff tomorrow. I wouldn't be shocked if Mutvs schedule changed. They obviously will milk the interest and I think people have gotten over the sulking stage :)

With Fabrizio Romano writing that the announcement will be tuesday, Looks like nothing to see here until tomorrow morning/afternoon.