Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters
Agent fees are, rightly, never included in a transfer fee. If we paid Raiola I doubt we'll ever know how much.
I don't think it's an agent fee. Say Club A sells Player to Club B with a sell-on clause. Club C buys Player off Club B: isn't the percentage Club C paid to Club A part of the transfer fee?

I don't think it's an agent fee. Say Club A sells Player to Club B with a sell-on clause. Club C buys Player off Club B: isn't the percentage Club C paid to Club A part of the transfer fee?

Yes, but if 'Club C' is not a club but an agent and instead of paying 'Club B' who then give a cut to the agent we pay the agent directly then its an agent fee.

If I were him, I'd open a series of blingy hipster "Pogbars" in the Greater Manchester area.

And a Raiola cocktail that costs 20% more than the menu price.

The guy on SSN said it can take up to two or three days for medical to be completed. Didn't know medicals took so long. Which means I'm going to miss him being announced, as I'll most likely be on a plane. :(:(

@Gandalf Greyhame

Yes, but if 'Club C' is not a club but an agent and instead of paying 'Club B' who then give a cut to the agent we pay the agent directly then its an agent fee.
Because Riola is an agent it's an agent fee? Stock brokers own stock too; if they sell it on, is that a broker fee, not a fee for the stock?

Pogba's transfer surely would began to pay off in thousands of impressions on flightradar24.

Guys, please... :D
I'm a Juve fan and I have massive respect for Man Utd, but Pogba is not going anywhere, the club doesn't want to sell him.
Every summer we hear the same story: Pogba to United, Real, Barcelona, Chelsea but then he always stays... papers need to sell, don't believe in everything they say! :D

We want to compete for UCL now (I think the imminent signing of Dani Alves and our interest in Mascherano are clear signs that we want to do it in short terms) and it's obvious that for doing this we need to keep Paul.
So sorry steffari ha ha
From pg14