Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters
Souness is a bitter old prick.

I don't value his opinions, especially when they concern United.

Ah I don't mind Souness. He had that opinion on Pogba long before he was heavily linked with a move back if I remember. He always speaks very well of Martial.

LhoCdB.jpg
:lol:

This thread is pure gold, laughing out loud at pages 1035 and 1036, far too many brilliant posts to quote.

I think all aON Training Complex discussions should have their own thread.

Mummy Pogba is in the house.

Its probably why he went to Nice I bet. He went to get his mum so she can come with him to Manchester for his big day.

Btw Why do we or all english clubs never do the player presentations that the big La Liga teams do?

I don't care about how it's spelled but on the main building it is Aon. I have one of the new training tops though and it's AON. Doesn't matter anyway.

Back to Pogba :drool:

You were taking it seriously? Come on! :lol:

So, what's the fee? £90m or £105m? Nobody is reporting Riola's percentage in the price and I don't get it. Did all the journalists get it wrong and Juve are now actually paying it? It's confusing.

Has anyone else actually pissed their pants with excitement yet?

Can I just say as well I'm disappointed to not yet have received a single word of sympathy.

I realise you muppets are (understandably) invested in flight tracking and car spotting frolics of the highest order but spare a thought for a fellow member of your species whose had a bad start to Pogday. :(

Page 1043. Hint, hint. Hint, hint.

So, what's the fee? £90m or £105m? Nobody is reporting Riola's percentage in the price and I don't get it. Did all the journalists get it wrong and Juve are now actually paying it? It's confusing.

£195m excluding Raiola's fee, which is 2000% of the transfer fee.

Pogba himself is on £1.56m a day.

Agent fees are, rightly, never included in a transfer fee. If we paid Raiola I doubt we'll ever know how much.

Can I just say as well I'm disappointed to not yet have received a single word of sympathy.

I realise you muppets are (understandably) invested in flight tracking and car spotting frolics of the highest order but spare a thought for a fellow member of your species whose had a bad start to Pogday. :(

Page 1043. Hint, hint. Hint, hint.

post by skidmark clearly is in direct response no? :)

Pogba mum update: She's called Yeo Moriba according to this site and Yeo Pogba according to a Google search.

Fact time...

1) During Paul’s time playing in England for Manchester United, the team was accused of purchasing a house for his mother, Yeo Moriba. Paul and his family have denied the allegations. Yeo spoke with The National about the allegations.

“I was shocked. They wrote that I was given a house over there, but that was wrong. I was accused of selling my child,” she told The National.

Paul currently plays for Juventus but Manchester United is interested in bringing him back to the club. According to the Bleacher Report, they will have to convince his mother it is a good move after Paul had a difficult first stint with the team.

2) While most players brought their significant others to the Ballon d’Or Awards, Paul showed up with his mother. It is unclear whether this is a clue that Paul is single or simply a night he wanted to honor his mother.

He has been quiet about his dating life. His previous girlfriend attended his 2014 World Cup matches, but the couple has not been spotted together in quite some time. Paul’s Instagram posts are only soccer or family related.

To think of the melt down when the Madrid story started gathering pace :lol: