Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters
World record transfer fee. Redcafe record breaking thread. Over 1000 pages.

Everything is proportionate.

#po6ON

LhoCdB.jpg
:lol::lol:

I like that there is a little bit of theatre to this. Arriving in a four-car motorcade headed by a Camaro is neat. Even after three years in the wilderness, it is on occasions like this, with the full glare of the media focused on our club, that you realise the influence and draw Manchester United have as an entity.

Since we announced his imminent arrival on a Sunday, can we all finally agree that NYSE has nothing to do with our transfer announcements?

It was a mistake from AON, we don't even use the actual name of the training center, so a commercial name was never going to work.

There will be a pic of him outside the training ground with AON Training Complex plastered right at the top. Might turn out to the most famous picture of this summer in terms of football

Do you think we'll do anything extra for his presentation? We already seem to be more open with his announcements so far, the statement yesterday seemed a bit out of the ordinary.

Reckon we'll do a big presentation, a la Real?

Can I now declare this thread the winner of the all time muppet frenzy award? Or do I have to wait till the window shuts?

This is some of the best stuff I have seen here on the Caf for many years.. last 30 pages are something else..

Do you think we'll do anything extra for his presentation? We already seem to be more open with his announcements so far, the statement yesterday seemed a bit out of the ordinary.

I think he should burst out of a big cake on the stretford end penalty spot.

Just read through the last few pages. I was in stitches reading the reactions to that left turn! :lol:

On a more serious note what a signing! I've never been this excited over one before. Ever summer since he left I've been hoping he would return but I always figured he would be off to Spain. Huge statement from the club to sign him. I don't care how much it costs. In any case I only think we've overpaid for him by about £10 million in my eyes. I'd have happily paid £100 million for him.

Delighted to see him arrive, to be honest I'd like to see Matic joining him in the United midfield, but doubt it will be happening.

We are doing the best we can to give exposure to our sponsors from the pogba signing. Adidas, AON, and now Chevrolet.

It was a mistake from AON, we don't even use the actual name of the training center, so a commercial name was never going to work.

I'm sure they dont mind. Every new signing's photoshoot and weekly press conference are held at Carrington with their giant Aon logo, not to mention the famous black cardboard wall full of the tiny ones. And also on our training kits.

Souness thinks he's too expensive and isn't convinced he is good enough for us.
Oh no! I hope Phil Thompson gives this transfer his approval otherwise it'll be a proper miserable start to the week.

Would be majorly surprised if we went 'full Real' with a stadium unveiling, big press conference etc - not really our style. But United will undoubtedly make a concerted effort to have this dominate the headlines here and abroad.

It is a world-record deal after all.

Expect United's social media strategy to go into overdrive. Adidas will be very prominent too.