Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters
LhoCdB.jpg

Post of the year!

Now we can relax and give Mourinho and Woodward a big applaud for one of the best transfer windows ever.

This.

We've signed the right people for the right positions, one of them being a Galactico level signing to boot.

This window looks to have kicked the first XI and squad on to the next level and on paper makes us real contenders.

Sky Sports "have been told" the medical might not be wrapped up until Wed morning!
I'm not sure what tests they can carry out that will take 2 days, unless they plan to cut him open and examine his innards.

I'm confused. How can Pogba be in Manchester, when Allegri said he will be reporting in at Juve? I thought managers don't lie? What is going on?!

When i started on the forum many many years ago i was a teenager, those days we used to dream about signing players like Wesley Sneijder, Thaigo Alacantra and Hazard and we always used to miss out on star names summer after summer.

How times have changed ey

Feels weird thinking about all those times we secretly used to curse Fergie and Gill for letting Pogba go every time we used to see players like Cleverly, Ando, Jones playing CM for United and now we have got him back.

"Football eh, bloody hell" ...............

I love that AON spend a fortune on sponsorship of the training ground and on the day they could be getting their best value for that money ever, 99.9% of fans and reporters are just calling it Carrington.

When i started on the forum many many years ago i was a teenager, those days we used to dream about signing players like Wesley Sneijder, Thaigo Alacantra and Hazard and we always used to miss out on star names summer after summer.

How times have changed ey

Feels weird thinking about all those times we secretly used to curse Fergie and Gill for letting Pogba go every time we used to see players like Cleverly, Ando, Jones playing CM for United and now we have got him back.

"Football eh, bloody hell" ...............

I know. Similar situation to myself although I'm a little older. ;)

Might be a discussion for another thread but you do have to wonder what Fergie's thoughts are on the whole situation.

I love that AON spend a fortune on sponsorship of the training ground and on the day they could be getting their best value for that money ever, 99.9% of fans and reporters are just calling it Carrington.

It was a mistake from AON, we don't even use the actual name of the training center, so a commercial name was never going to work.

Now just for the stand in front of this, open that, pull down this, bend over, spread apart that, turn your head that way, cough.

Last year GM said they were never even considering RHD's for Camaro but reports from earlier this year seemed to indicate that this is being discussed and studied.
That would be cool, Ford doing it with the Mustang may pressure them into it.