Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters
I always thought he was a little overrated, but now I realize I was wrong. He's the best player that ever lived. No bias, of course.

Cabin/Muppets crew...doors to arrival please and crosscheck. Poglanding imminent.

With the money we are spending he deserves a proper reintroduction at Old Trafford. Let him parachute down from the sky over Old Trafford, though if the parachute fails i hope we have an buyers remorse clause :nervous:

If you have a private jet, why the hell would you land in London? Not like he just got the cheapest flight off SkyScanner

A detailed discussion about flight times, headings and altitudes. The Muppets have truly taken up heavy firearms and captured the asylum :lol:

Run.
Sounds like it's the last hours of this epic thread.... I told myself I would not get sucked into it and haven't posted much in it. Didn't stop me checking it every hour for the past month!!!

What a thread! What a journey! What will we do once it's over?! Will have to get entertainment by watching him play I guess :(

Yes, didn't another player who was travelling to Carrington for medical landed in Stanstead airport first and than took a car to Carrington?
That would take 3 hours, According to di marzio he should start medical in 2 hours. Maybe we are changing from plane to helicopter? Maybe Like mata we want our star signing to land via helicopter. United will milk this alot, i think we will see his medical photos etc.

@KM Deserves to put this thread down. He should bury it via his last post.
I think he will land in london and then helicopter him to Carrington.

How will he be introduced?

Live on MUTV or can we expect an Old Trafford unveiling?

It's pretty certain he'll land in Manchester when it's pretty much no time to add to his flight but saves a 3-4h drive - it's not like Manchester is a tiny airport with a mud track runway or anything.

It's pretty certain he'll land in Manchester when it's pretty much no time to add to his flight but saves a 3-4h drive - it's not like Manchester is a tiny airport with a mud track runway or anything.

Helicopter from Stanstead to Carrington.

Do we have anyone standing outside Carrington?

An update from Pogba in the form of a Tweet would be most welcome. A la BFS when he was on his private jet. Feed the muppets, Paul!!

When do you guys reckon this will be officially announced? Didn't Miki's medical take more than a day according to Di Marzio? So this may well drag onto tomorrow.

How will he be introduced?

Live on MUTV or can we expect an Old Trafford unveiling?
Old Trafford Museum Tours are all cancelled today apparently.

So we will be taking the usual photos of him there I would imagine.

The package is crossing the pond, I repeat, the package is crossing the pond.