Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters
You guys are crazy:lol:

I am pretty sure that once Pogba is at the airport, we will get some confirmations by way of pics etc from people around. Its not like Pogba or United are likely to hide this as they have already announced the medical.

Any idea if its possible to track helicopters scheduled to fly out of MAN in about an hours time?

Has he landed yet? I see many flightradar links in last few pages. Which one we have agreed is the right one to track?

Admittedly, I pretty much gave up on this transfer happening whilst many of you muppets continued to believe.

I do feel ashamed with myself.

I just hope you can forgive me and we can move on from this.

The package is ignoring London, we might have a winner.

When I clicked on this and zoomed in, it was flying over Moat Park in Maidstone Kent. Which is where I am headed this week. How strange!

Now I can look up and think "Pogba was there!" like a saddo! Unless of course it was the wrong plane and then I can just look up and imagine hundreds of bags of crisps

You guys are crazy:lol:

I am pretty sure that once Pogba is at the airport, we will get some confirmations by way of pics etc from people around. Its not like Pogba or United are likely to hide this as they have already announced the medical.

I think the section in which private jets land means they don't go into the main terminal so the can go by without really being noticed.

When I clicked on this and zoomed in, it was flying over Moat Park in Maidstone Kent. Which is where I am headed this week. How strange!

Now I can look up and think "Pogba was there!" like a saddo! Unless of course it was the wrong plane and then I can just look up and imagine hundreds of bags of crisps
:lol::lol:

Anyone recall which was the last thread with plane tracking?

Headed to Luton or Birmingham instead? :nono:

It'd be under 5,000 ft if it was Luton. It'd be way beneath 20,000 if Birmingham. It's too high, it's definitely going north of there. Planes landing in Manchester from similar flight paths always descend after clearing London traffic.