Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters
if this is being paid over 3 years, I am inclined to expect us to blow some more cash in this window

:drool: forget flight tracker, we have officially reached "man standing in the rain outside the training ground" stage

I take it back, flight trackers are go :drool:

"it could take 3 days to get everything completed" :eek:

Look at what he was capable as a teenager for United. Can't believe he's back.
7vrhcFQ.gif

I remember this pass. U18s vs Sheffield United i think? That's why i kept banging in about him being Scholes' replacement.

if this is being paid over 3 years, I am inclined to expect us to blow some more cash in this window
Well, if reports about us attempting to move on Mata and Rojo, and we actually manage to find willing buyers, I think we're likely to see at least one more signing to fill the holes - although we may also see someone promoted from the youth teams instead.

José seems adamant that his squad will include 23+3 players, and Rojo and Mata are both part of the 23, so if they get sold other players will need replace them.

:drool: forget flight tracker, we have officially reached "man standing in the rain outside the training ground" stage

2 to 3 days? But he was on Instagram doing MMA! :D

I take it back, flight trackers are go :drool:

"it could take 3 days to get everything completed" :eek:

Up to three days. Bollocks! They're probably just making reservations seeing that they've been proven wrong on dates so many times in this transfer.

If medicals take three days, no player would be able to move on deadline day.

Our midfield was Carrick and Cleverely just a few years back.

It's mad how we are sighing such big name players now!

Not sure what this '3 days to complete his medical' is about.

Widely reported that United want this wrapped up (and announced) by Monday evening.

Then Mourinho and co can get to work.

The 3 days thing is bollocks IMO. He'll have his medical today, and assuming it all goes well it'll be announced by the end of the day or tomorrow latest.

How about this one? It's from Nice. Just west of the descending one now but still at 33,000 ft.

https://www.flightradar24.com/GLEX/a9a76aa

Global%206000%203_e.jpg

There are too many private jets from Nice today. Decoys everywhere!
Could be him. At first I thought it looked a bit large for private jet, but then again I know feck all about planes.

And Wiki states this:
The aircraft is operated by private individuals, companies, executive charter operators and government agencies :drool:

Pretty sure Di Marzio said he will land at 10:15, so now?

That latest one I found is dropping now to 28,000. Back to the Falcon.

You're not going to find him on the flight tracker because he's obviously flying on one of these:

640x480xb_2_1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.KOOZfvfMaI.jpg

The 3 days thing is bollocks IMO. He'll have his medical today, and assuming it all goes well it'll be announced by the end of the day or tomorrow latest.

Well Phil Jones had a medical but wasn't announced for about 5 days.

SKY still spinning that 48 hour crap....just heard his medical could take a couple of days!

Flight tracking Pogba's arrival to Manchester in a world record transfer. I never thought I'd see the day. After weeks of tediously checking this thread it feels good to be nearing the end.

If his medical is today then he will sign today, I don't know what the hell Skysports are on about

You only need to look back at Mkhitaryan and Zlatan to see that medicals only take a few hours. They both came in for their medicals and were announced officially with United shirts on before the day was up!

Also if medicals took 3 days, there would never have been a deadline day deal done ever.