Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters
Can't believe I'm sitting here watching a little plane on a map. Hoping it doesn't stop before Manchester. Though it looks to be heading straight there.

It'd be under 5,000 ft if it was Luton. It'd be way beneath 20,000 if Birmingham. It's too high, it's definitely going north of there. Planes landing in Manchester from similar flight paths always descend after clearing London traffic.
Cheers! As stated earlier, I know absolutely feck all about planes/aviation. Hope it's headed to Manchester.

Surprised there isn't a bunch of caf lads at the airport with rc drones flying near the private runways.

Pretty sure all planes use the same runway (private or commercial) - just branch off to a different terminal? Not like Manchester is flooded with runways!

That Falcon is losing altitude as expected for Manchester, unless it's headed to Liverpool... :wenger:

What actually happens if the player fails the medical? Other than the hyterical Caf panic that is?
If you're paying £89M for said player and have spent the best part of a month negotiating the granularities of the deal then you just pull some strings and make him pass the medical.

I'm not an aviation expert but surely its descending too soon if its intended target is Manchester? Looks like its Birmingham bound to me.

You lot do make me a chuckle :D

Waiting for a plane like...

Meerkats_in_a_pack.jpg251x250.jpg