Paul Pogba - Juventus player | ban reduced - able to play competitively from March 2025

Mino was a businessman. He had no interest in the actual game of football. I do not care about money. This is a sport that we all love to play and watch. Mino was everything that's wrong with modern football.
I have to disagree, I wasn't a fan of Mino's but ultimately the decision lied with Pogba, he chose the agent and chose to go along with his shenanigans.

do we really need a thread on him, let's just forget about him, he was mainly shite during his time with us, sulky and injured. Good riddance.
It's only going to get worse I'm afraid.

At some point he'll smash one in to the top corner from 25 yards or spray a 50-yard volleyed outside of foot assist, his thread will be bumped to comments about how he's world class and we are are to blame for not getting the best out of him.

Most people will probably only see these highlight reel moments, but he'll still be the same frustrating and inconsistent Pogba, ambling about and being a general liability.

This thread should be fun. United fans have a hard time letting go of players that depart; I mean, some still go on about Welbeck ffs :lol:

Reports are that hes only on €8m/year at Juventus. I don't believe that for a second. There are god knows how many clubs who would have paid him double that simply because he didn't come with any tranfer fee. Thats about £130k/week. Thats the amount top clubs pay their rank and file players.
No other clubs were interested though.

Reports are that hes only on €8m/year at Juventus. I don't believe that for a second. There are god knows how many clubs who would have paid him double that simply because he didn't come with any tranfer fee. Thats about £130k/week. Thats the amount top clubs pay their rank and file players.
That will be net, though

He will score one or two worldies in their first fifteen-twenty games. People will slag us off. He will do feck all else of note and juve will win nowt.

4th of the Serie A over the last 2 seasons despite having the biggest Market value side and by the biggest wage bill of the league… They are not in good shape.
They were relegated in the 2000s and came back to win 7 or 8 titles in a row

Juventus are basically Italian Manchester United and there isn't a Chelsea or City equivalent in Serie A.

They were relegated in the 2000s and came back to win 7 or 8 titles in a row

Juventus are basically Italian Manchester United and there isn't a Chelsea or City equivalent in Serie A.
Inter and Milan were run awfully under most of those years. Now Juve is the club being run badly.

I don’t think we would be challenging for the title if there was no Abu Dhabi club confiscating it. Maybe the odd year, but given our management most often we’d just be happy to make top 4.

I was always jumping back and forth with the blame. However, when he called 350k nothing, I finally saw what SAF always saw.

He will score one or two worldies in their first fifteen-twenty games. People will slag us off. He will do feck all else of note and juve will win nowt.

Then he will move back to the Prem in a season or two, probably at someone like Newcastle, before spending the end of his career moving back and for between the Milan clubs.

Thank God he's off. Probably one of the worst performance/cost under a United shirt.
Bare in mind that transfers plus wages he was a player who has a game changer tag price, but was subpar most of his time on our shirt.

Time to see if he can win in a different 'struggling' team.

Good riddance. We should have sold him years ago and made some money. But our owners are clowns so here we are

Time to see if he can win in a different 'struggling' team.
He'll do well in the serie A, Lukaku did great there, Dzeko is still killing it, Ibrahimovic even still doing well. Its a much slower league and he'll have more time to do his thing as he ages.

4th of the Serie A over the last 2 seasons despite having the biggest Market value side and by far the biggest wage bill of the league… They are not in good shape.

Imagine if they win it now, after he returned. The scenes.. :drool:

Then he will move back to the Prem in a season or two, probably at someone like Newcastle, before spending the end of his career moving back and for between the Milan clubs.
Zero chance he doesn't end his career at an LA club or Miami.

Can someone please close this thread. It is insulting to have a thread open for him. Someone start a "Let's laugh at Pogshit" thread

Inter and Milan were run awfully under most of those years. Now Juve is the club being run badly.

I don’t think we would be challenging for the title if there was no Abu Dhabi club confiscating it. Maybe the odd year, but given our management most often we’d just be happy to make top 4.

Did you not finish second twice in the last 5 seasons? That would be 2 titles out of the last 5 if not for City.

I feel weird about this, in the sense that I hardly care at all now that he's gone. I don't feel happy that he's gone, or gutted, or annoyed, or anything really. The whole thing felt like a waste of everyone's time. Like watching two to three seasons of a tv show that you never really thought much of, but you've committed to it now and have to see it through. For him to go straight back to Juventus is also hilariously underwhelming.

a rival fan that couldn't care less that he's returned to his place of "vacation"... juve pumping the transfer, as they should... but fans of other clubs in league don't seem to care much at all.

#Pogbacktoback hell yea, we should sign him in 2 years just for triple back #

Some harsh stuff on here. He was always good to the local fan base. On record saying he'll call his first child Arndale.

Changing (United) coach every year is hard - this was a difficult aspect for me. Then there were a few injuries, but I think it was also a mental thing - playing and not playing makes you lose pace. There is a bit of everything: coach, team, position. All this has blocked me a bit.

Was at United for 6 years and only played under two permanent managers. Two and a half years under Mourinho. Nearly 3 years under ole. At how many other clubs do you get that sort of managerial stability? The level of self awareness in this guy is genuinely remarkable.

Last edited:
Was at United for 6 years and only played under two permanent managers. Two and a half years under Mourinho. Nearly 3 years under ole. At how many other clubs do you get that sort of managerial stability? The level of self delusion in this guy is genuinely remarkable.
Easier to blame than accept he's actually shite

And the reason he changed position numerous times was because he couldn't be trusted in any of them.

Was at United for 6 years and only played under two permanent managers. Two and a half years under Mourinho. Nearly 3 years under ole. At how many other clubs do you get that sort of managerial stability? The level of self awareness in this guy is genuinely remarkable.

Talk about lowering ones cognitive dissonance. "It isnt that i am not actually very good, its actually the managers."

His comments relating to his form at United point the finger at everyone bar himself.

Christ, the crap he has come out with. All the fault of the coach, position, basically everything under the sun. If he had the balls to hold his hands up and take at least some responsibility I'd have a lot more respect for him. He didn't have to take full responsibility, he just had to say "here are the reasons but I also didn't get it right, but I feel more comfortable at Juventus and blah blah blah.."

Interesting he claims he "grew up" at United and yet quite strangely we had to witness the same immature performances for years. He's grown up so much that none of it was his fault.