Paul Pogba - Juventus player | ban reduced - able to play competitively from March 2025

The problem is you watch him for France playing as a deep midfielder in tournaments and hes winning the ball, competing in the air and all the rest. On a week to week basis at United we didnt see that

France has a better side then our and international football is usually played at a lower tempo (and is quite frankly shitter) then club football

What is his supposed to do then ? What's the blueprint for when you lose a game ? Cause at that point the damage is done and the rest is just PR irrelevancy
There is no blueprint, he can do whatever he wants. I wouldnt take him back because his attitude/mentality stinks. Saying you hate to lose and having a dance off 5 mins later just gives off a bad vibe. Kinda like ok, we lost, so what. Would Fergie have allowed that type of reaction in the dressing room, after a defeat? Hope you understand now, have a nice day.

Last edited:
I'd take him until the end of the season given we badly need a player who can pass the ball.

It's a risk but a short term contract I think wpuld be reasonable. The only questions would be is his attitude now, how quickly he can regain form and if he wants united again.

Amazing. How many years of under performance do you need to see with one player?!

Amazing. How many years of under performance do you need to see with one player?!
He already left the club twice - on a free transfer both times. I guess that's not enough for some people, and they want to see him leave for free a third time?

He already left the club twice - on a free transfer both times. I guess that's not enough for some people, and they want to see him leave for free a third time?
The forum is full of these utter clowns. We see people saying Moyes needed more time, that Fred, McTom, Evans, Welbeck shouldn't have been let go.
Despite wall to wall moans about said players for years before.

The forum is full of these utter clowns. We see people saying Moyes needed more time, that Fred, McTom, Evans, Welbeck shouldn't have been let go.
Despite wall to wall moans about said players for years before.
Agreed. I've only been a member here since May, but I've been lurking since 2008. I've seen some truly baffling takes.

One of the worst I saw recently was that Woodward was a good CFO, and just needed a world class manager under him. :lol:

Agreed. I've only been a member here since May, but I've been lurking since 2008. I've seen some truly baffling takes.

One of the worst I saw recently was that Woodward was a good CFO, and just needed a world class manager under him. :lol:
The older we get the more we see the same patterns.

New manager comes in, we assume this is the guy who will sort it...but it'll take time...
Brings a few new players in at great expense, who sound decent on paper.
Couple of dodgy early games, but he hasn't got his new players up to speed yet.
Turn the first season round to a "decent" finish.
Optimism builds, especially as we'll get rid of all the "toxic" players in the summer
2nd season drops off, new players look pretty average, pressure starts to build.
Lots of anti Glazer sentiments, after all them being crap is why we can't get 11 players to play decently on the pitch despite spending 100s of millions
Management refuse to act early, instead waiting until top 4 / cup is out of sight.
Eventually sack the manager, always 6 months past the point it's plainly obvious we're going nowhere
New manager comes in, we assume this is the guy who will sort it...but it'll take time...

"I wanted to leave but came back for pre-season because I wanted to be professional"

along with Sancho did United ever have a more unprofessional professional?

There is no blueprint, he can do whatever he wants. I wouldnt take him back because his attitude/mentality stinks. Saying you hate to lose and having a dance off 5 mins later just gives off a bad vibe. Kinda like ok, we lost, so what. Would Fergie have allowed that type of reaction in the dressing room, after a defeat? Hope you understand now, have a nice day.
He denied dancing after defeats so who knows ? SAF belongs to another era anyway, not everything he did was perfect

He never learns does Pogba……be humble, accept the decision and keep your mouth shut and head down. They call it humility.

Me me me and me. Felt sorry for him before but he is like Meghan Markle - always the victim.

Total show pony. Fergie was soooo right.

He never learns does Pogba……be humble, accept the decision and keep your mouth shut and head down. They call it humility.

Me me me and me. Felt sorry for him before but he is like Meghan Markle - always the victim.

Total show pony. Fergie was soooo right.

Mourinho was right too, Pogba was a virus. As im trying to explain to the poster above, the crappy mentality rubs off on other players.

He denied dancing after defeats so who knows ? SAF belongs to another era anyway, not everything he did was perfect
Guess its his word against Rooney's, there are also videos !!
Mourinho labelled him a virus for a reason. SAF got rid, for a reason.

Always thought Rooney meant in dressing room for training after defeats.

Guy is in his 30s, drug banned and still defending his crap reputation. Says enough

Some of you need to let that hate go.
Agreed.

If you dont like the guy you don't like the guy, but let's not rewrite history and say our decline started with him or he's the worse thing to happen to United in a decade etc

The older we get the more we see the same patterns.

Brings a few new players in at great expense, who sound decent on paper.
Couple of dodgy early games, but he hasn't got his new players up to speed yet.
Turn the first season round to a "decent" finish.
Optimism builds, especially as we'll get rid of all the "toxic" players in the summer
2nd season drops off, new players look pretty average, pressure starts to build.
Lots of anti Glazer sentiments, after all them being crap is why we can't get 11 players to play decently on the pitch despite spending 100s of millions
Management refuse to act early, instead waiting until top 4 / cup is out of sight.
Eventually sack the manager, always 6 months past the point it's plainly obvious we're going nowhere
I fecking hate how true this is. I hope we can somehow break the cycle with our next manager.

I fecking hate how true this is. I hope we can somehow break the cycle with our next manager.
I thought we had broken it for good with EtH.

Once he does depart I am very curious to see how well he will do at another club. If he gets another job, that is.