Music Oasis reuniting for tour in 2025?

Ar

Are you saying then that people outside the UK don't have the same chance of getting a ticket as UK based potential buyers?
Do you not understand how basic Maths works or are you just being deliberately obtuse?

2 Dublin gigs on sale at 8am
20+ UK gigs on sale at 9am

vs

All gigs on sale at 9am

If a similar number of people from the UK and Ireland are trying to buy tickets at both times then which ones do you think would be harder to get? If they all went on sale at the same time would it not then be easier for people to get tickets to the one they want to go to?

I'm not sure why I'm bothering explaining this, I think you know well but you're just being ignorant :lol:

My mate got two tickets for their first night in Cardiff and he sat his fiancée down and made a case for bringing me instead of her and she said YESSSSS

:) nice one

Treat her to something nice

My mate got two tickets for their first night in Cardiff and he sat his fiancée down and made a case for bringing me instead of her and she said YESSSSS

Congratulations, man. Dinner and drinks are on you!

My dad managed to get me tickets for Cardiff, first night!

Like a mancunians test.

Questions like:
Have you ever drank white lighting?
What colour was the carpet in 21's?
What was the colour of the first tram inspectors coats?
What is your order from abuls?

Maybe we could go even deeper?
What is the primary school closest to house Liam and Noels house?
What is the best pub in Withington?
Was there a cinema in Withington?
Name one buss route through Withington?
:lol:

I’m 10k in the queue it’s been 90 mins I think I’m done

Nobody is saying that.
That's sure what it looks like.

The interesting thing for me is I was in the waiting room for Dublin, I gave up waiting after nearly an hour, down to 199,000 in line.
Yet for UK tickets I'm in a queue to get into the fecking queue. Demand for Dublin tickets must not have been as high, I'd imagine because of the added expense for people outside the country to travel and get hotel rooms etc.
Now admittedly there's a lot more UK tickets on sale, but the fact the queue for Dublin wasn't anywhere near as pronounced kind of shows that people weren't just trying to snap up tickets because they were out earlier.

The interesting thing for me is I was in the waiting room for Dublin, I gave up waiting after nearly an hour, down to 199,000 in line.
Yet for UK tickets I'm in a queue to get into the fecking queue. Demand for Dublin tickets must not have been as high, I'd imagine because of the added expense for people outside the country to travel and get hotel rooms etc.
Now admittedly there's a lot more UK tickets on sale, but the fact the queue for Dublin wasn't anywhere near as pronounced kind of shows that people weren't just trying to snap up tickets because they were out earlier.

But you were? :lol:

Do you not understand how basic Maths works or are you just being deliberately obtuse?

2 Dublin gigs on sale at 8am
20+ UK gigs on sale at 9am

vs

All gigs on sale at 9am

If a similar number of people from the UK and Ireland are trying to buy tickets at both times then which ones do you think would be harder to get? If they all went on sale at the same time would it not then be easier for people to get tickets to the one they want to go to?

I'm not sure why I'm bothering explaining this, I think you know well but you're just being ignorant :lol:
See my post just now. The queue, for me at least, was massively smaller than that of any London/Manchester one that anyone I know has attempted to get.

Not everyone would have wanted the added expense of flights, extortionate hotel bills etc.
There's no way 'similar numbers' went all in for Dublin as they have Manchester/London.

Ticketmaster is a joke. Got to the stage of adding tickets, said checking availability. Then booted me out and when I finally managed to get back in said I’d lost my place in the queue. Farce.

I am now, as I didn't get Dublin tickets.
I'm allowed to as well, despite the protestations of others!
I just foind it funny you saying just because they released Ireland earlier that doesn’t mean people would go for those tickets first, yet that’s exactly what you did

I just foind it funny you saying just because they released Ireland earlier that doesn’t mean people would go for those tickets first, yet that’s exactly what you did
Because that's where I wanted to see them?!
Now I'm doing the reverse which is try and get tickets for London or Manchester?!

I've gone down 10k in the space of 60 minutes in the queue, looks like I'll be hoping for a resale or a 2026 tour :lol:

That's not the point though, 'outsiders' will bring in more money than locals, that's how tourism works.
This closed off attitude in here is very odd.

And nobody cares about that. Certainly Oasis and Ticketmaster couldn't give a shit about how much Hotels will make so it's a bit irrelevant.

It was a ridiculous idea to have the two Dublin gigs which are the last shows of the tour go on sale before everyone else. It was always going to be a shit show as everyone chanced their arm in case they didn't get one for the local gig.

Ticketmaster is a joke. Got to the stage of adding tickets, said checking availability. Then booted me out and when I finally managed to get back in said I’d lost my place in the queue. Farce.

That's fecking bullshit. Utter joke. Ticketmaster literally only have 1 job and they can't even do that.

I'm still on the original queue page. Blue bar hasn't even loaded halfway yet. Looked at the same window for 2 hours now.

:lol: at this point I really hope you're on a WUM or else god help you.

Heaton Park holds 80K
Still got 90k ahead of me in the queue, admittedly that could be people on multiple devices, but when it’s only moving 12k an hour, hopes are basically non-existent.

Still got 90k ahead of me in the queue, admittedly that could be people on multiple devices, but when it’s only moving 12k an hour, hopes are basically non-existent.
Just got an update, tickets still available.

I don't know how high the queue actually got as it crashed so I couldn't even get into the queue but I've seen people post online that for some it was over 550k.

There are only 160k tickets for Dublin. Obviously, once the UK tickets came online there was even more people logging on, as everyone didn't do what you did but a lot would have chanced their arm on Dublin as they knew they'd have an extra go at their local gig later.

Well we know why you're making such a big deal out of it now. We're not complaining about the people from the UK or wherever trying to get tickets but splitting the times made no sense at all.

It only let me buy 1 ticket....but I'm in for July 11th at Heaton Park :-D

Last edited:
You sonovabitch

It’s not even for us, they’re for her brother and dad for Christmas presents.
What was your queue number at the start?

Think she was in the 13k range.

When she got to ticket selection it kept saying “checking availability” over and over, then even said there was none available cos she was going ape shit, then she hit “search again” (not “other dates”) and 2 mins later she got 4.

It’s not even for us, they’re for her brother and dad for Christmas presents.
I've always considered you as a brother, so... You know what to do.

Nah that's cool for them, really nice present!

Me and some UK based cousins all tried our chance between the pre sale ballot and this and no one got lucky. Very frustrating!