2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
i don't think he has any weaknesses in his game apart from probably finishing.
I think he could even do a job in midfield as a b2b MF who plays simple passes and moves

Looks like it benefited him from playing in several positions :cool:

#tobythread

I think he could even do a job in midfield as a b2b MF who plays simple passes and moves
He's also very good at long passing which we haven't even seen yet.

The only question mark I think is his final ball. This was mentioned in some of his scouting reports and so far the couple of opportunities he's had to put something in hasn't quite gotten there. Considering how calm and good his general decision making is, I'd expect this area to be good too.

He's not great defensively, but depending how the tactics are, that's not a big problem.

It's so weird that Westham wanted him then happily pivoted to AWB, given that they couldn't be more different stylistically. Almost like wanting De Jong and going for Casemiro.

Mazraoui is clearly too good for West Ham, he was being pushed out of Bayern, obviously with United's interest, he would chose us.

We had to get rid of AWB though and because we saw West Ham needed a RB for around 15m it suited all parties. West Ham are a team that defends, plays on the counter mostly so AWB suits them.

We have 3 great full backs on our hands. One is injury prone, another could be already finished. I just hope we somehow have two of those available for most of the games. Technically good fullbacks like Shaw or Mazraoui are so important and such a joy to watch.

Just look at this cameo
Dalot has a heck of a fight on his hands.

I don't think he'll have to fight too much for his place. Most of the season he'll cover for an injured Shaw and hopefully not that often he should cover for an injured Shaw and an injured Mazraoui.

I don't think he'll have to fight too much for his place. Most of the season he'll cover for an injured Shaw and hopefully not that often he should cover for an injured Shaw and an injured Mazraoui.
I'd agree. Not at all convinced Shaw has the body anymore to play fullback getting up and down all game. He'd be almost aswell to pretty much permanently convert to centre half to extend his career. Not sure we'll ever see him put 3-4 games in a row together at left back again, if he does he'll be playing within himself to protect himself from breaking down again. Mazraoui will likely have his niggles too so Dalot will still play loads of football

One of my favourite United players right now. Has had a transformative impact on us defensively and on the ball.

Yeah this is a modern full back. Has a bite to him too. Few of our players did today actually. Was impressed with how many 50/50s we won.

Okay, I'm starting to believe. Truly awesome on and off the ball, and with him you don't lose the ability to defend the single man (about the only thing AWB could have been said to be better at).

Great game, very good at the subtle fouls on Eze.

Think he fouled him 4/5 times and never got booked.

I mean I knew he qas pretty good but I didn't think he was this good. Wow. Super super player.

He is very impressive, is handling the physicality, is technically very good and appears to have a calm head and make good choices.

Awesome player. Surprised me again by how good he is at this level.