Nordic Ghost Yeti (Scandi Carroll) | Haaland at City

rlffj25yf6pd1.jpeg

Cheats are a one man team.
Take him out and more than likely they score the same amount just more evenly spread.

The biggest and best flat track bully in the history of the game. Surely another blank on the way on Sunday.

He should go to Barcelona IMO.
Seeing as they just got rid of Gundogan because they couldn't afford him (and of course he had to come back to City :rolleyes:), I highly doubt this will happen.

Hopefully he'll have no choice but to find a new club once City get relegated and can no longer pay his wages because the owners are forced to feck off.

Will they?
Haaland: 20 shots - 9 goals
Rest of City: 46 shots - 2 goals
He was out from their squad last year for a bit through injury and had some dry(relative by his standards) spells and yet city didn't miss a beat.

Prior to his arrival they weren't doing too bad either.

I feel like he was more aesthetically pleasing to watch at BVB. And I’m not even saying he is a tap in merchant either just that for the worlds best striker he isn’t exactly entertaining to watch but I guess when you bang goals in goals at the rate he does it doesn’t matter but when he ghosts in those big matches you see he doesn’t really offer much else.

I wish our strikers could score more tap in goals. People looking down at tap in goals must have not realised the work behind it. Our Ruud was famous for tap in but thats because we created loads of chance for him, it meant our team worked as a team instead of individuals.

Seeing as they just got rid of Gundogan because they couldn't afford him (and of course he had to come back to City :rolleyes:), I highly doubt this will happen.

Hopefully he'll have no choice but to find a new club once City get relegated and can no longer pay his wages because the owners are forced to feck off.

Well, I don't think he will go to Madrid either. I can see Havertz ending up there instead, as he would be a much better fit for their team than Haaland IMO. But then again maybe with Yamal in the team, that statement could be true for Barca as well. If the kid is going to produce 50 G/A seasons in a few years' time from the wing, a facilitator type like Zirkzee/Cunha/Joao Pedro is probably a much better addition up front than a poacher type scoring machine in Haaland. The same goes for Madrid's wide players. When you have Haaland, it's better to have wingers that are excellent at ball retention with their main objective being feeding the striker with great chances, or low-block breakers who take a bit more risk, like Doku or Savinho.

This is one of my worries at United too, with Rashford being an inside forward first and foremost, and Hojlund being mainly a poacher type. It's already clear that Zirkzee playing instead is a much more comfortable scenario for Marcus. Also, Sancho could've been a very good player to complement the Dane, if only he didn't decide to throw his United career away 2 weeks into last season.