Nordic Ghost Yeti (Scandi Carroll) | Haaland at City

Barely touched the ball for 80 minutes - and then he scores the winner against Austria

Can't he just feck off to Madrid already? Sick of the sight of his stupid face.

The press would be linking him with a move away every fecking week if he played for us.

Like I would kill to have such a clinical finisher in this United team but it’s also so strange that for such an elite goal scorer he just seems like such a boring player to watch.

Like I would kill to have such a clinical finisher in this United team but it’s also so strange that for such an elite goal scorer he just seems like such a boring player to watch.

People say that, but forget goals like the goal vs PSG, or the goal vs BVB in the CL, or his bycicle kick vs southampton. "Tap in merchant" is such a meme at this point.

People say that, but forget goals like the goal vs PSG, or the goal vs BVB in the CL, or his bycicle kick vs southampton. "Tap in merchant" is such a meme at this point.
I feel like he was more aesthetically pleasing to watch at BVB. And I’m not even saying he is a tap in merchant either just that for the worlds best striker he isn’t exactly entertaining to watch but I guess when you bang goals in goals at the rate he does it doesn’t matter but when he ghosts in those big matches you see he doesn’t really offer much else.

Bloody hell. They just said on Talksport that Haaland has more career hat tricks than Nunez has goals for Liverpool. That's mental.

If he stays in the PL he'll be the Gerd Müller of the PL. Not a slight at all tbf.

Bloody hell. They just said on Talksport that Haaland has more career hat tricks than Nunez has goals for Liverpool. That's mental.
I laughed then stopped when you realise he's probably scored more by mid September than any United player will score all season

No other City player looked remotely like scoring today.
He could have dropped out of the game due to the bereavement but chose to play and dedicate his goals to his "uncle".

Batshit crazy stat: After 4 matches, he has scored more goals than any team in EPL this season.

He has 9 goals. Chelsea is the closest with 8 goals, Aston Villa and Liverpool have scored 7. City without Haaland has scored 2. The teams in second and third place in the table, Arsenal and Newcastle have each scored 6 goals.

Most PL goals after first 4 games…

Haaland Man City 9
Rooney Man Utd 8
Costa Chelsea 7
Aguero Man City 6

First 4 games in 2011/12 - 1 in the opener against WBA, 1 against Spurs, 3 against Arsenal in the 8-2 game, and 3 against Bolton. He carried on that streak into the 5th game against Chelsea.

Thanks. It always surprises me that those two seismic results, the 8-2 v Arsenal, and the 1-6 v City are less than two months apart. In my mind they come from different eras, but they are so close together.

He's fecking mint really. Exactly the kind of player I like watching. Too bad he plays for that lot.

If he stays fit all season he will bag 40 PL goals this time IMO.

Thanks. It always surprises me that those two seismic results, the 8-2 v Arsenal, and the 1-6 v City are less than two months apart. In my mind they come from different eras, but they are so close together.

That can’t possibly be true. I’d have them 5 years removed from each other.

I’m old. Arse.

rlffj25yf6pd1.jpeg

Cheats are a one man team.

I really can't take his achievements seriously playing for that club.

He wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for their cheating.

He is tough to play against but what is going on with the opposition CBs? The way Pinnock defended last weekend, you might as well have put a schoolboy up against him. They seem to be scared of him.

I used to think he was an unbelievable finisher. That was until I learned that finishing actually isn't even a real thing.