Nordic Ghost Yeti (Scandi Carroll) | Haaland at City

Now he's even scoring with his balls. Where will this end.

Haaland and Utd tied on 13 prem goals each ….could go down to the wire

Well he hasn't scored with his dick yet like Ronaldo or his face like Hernandez.
Oh, I'm sure both he and Ronaldo have scored plenty with their dicks, but only Ronaldo - according to a certain banner above Old Trafford the day he was introduced - had one disallowed..

Haaland won't play in the Euro. That's a HUGE setback for his NT, Norway isn't a small team and should have taken Scotland's spot pretty easily. Pretty bad performance.

Haaland won't play in the Euro. That's a HUGE setback for his NT, Norway isn't a small team and should have taken Scotland's spot pretty easily. Pretty bad performance.

Norway being shite at football is one of the few constants of this sport. It's hilarious that they can't even qualify for a tournament with 23 UEFA member spots. Not even a Ballon d'Or runner up and the Arsenal captain is enough to tip the scales. The rest of the players must be absolute donkeys.

Norway being shite at football is one of the few constants of this sport. It's hilarious that they can't even qualify for a tournament with 23 UEFA member spots. Not even a Ballon d'Or runner up and the Arsenal captain is enough to tip the scales. The rest of the players must be absolute donkeys.

They're mostly not :
- Sorloth is a starter for Villareal
- Julian Ryerson is a starter for Dortumund
- Aursnes is a starter for Benfica
- Sander Berge is a starter for Burnley
- Leo Østigård is a starter for Napoli
- Kristoffer Ajer is a starter for Brentford

Add Haaland and Odegaard on top, it's a team that should qualify for the euro and not be 6 points behind scotland.

The groups for the Euros this year were some of the most unbalanced I’ve seen, Ireland were shite but really hard group, Norway as well - I think Georgia would be pushing for 2nd in some of the others.

They're mostly not :
- Sorloth is a starter for Villareal
- Julian Ryerson is a starter for Dortumund
- Aursnes is a starter for Benfica
- Sander Berge is a starter for Burnley
- Leo Østigård is a starter for Napoli
- Kristoffer Ajer is a starter for Brentford

While I agree that the sum of Norway's parts should be enough to qualify, I don't think that being a starter for a poor PL team means that you're not a donkey.

For the last 20-25 years Norway have always had plenty of PL and Bundesliga regulars in their starting eleven. Plus some from Serie A, Eredivisie, Ligue 1 and some Celtic players. Very few players seem to be from the Norwegian league. The only thing that's new these days is that they have an actual superstar in Haaland.

The biggest issue seems to be cohesion. Whenever I watch Norway play, which I'll admit isn't very often, the level of football looks really poor. It actually reminds me of United at its worst post Fergie. Seemingly no plan going forward, poor passing and also vulnerable on the counter. You can throw in a superstar or two, but it wont make a difference if the football is shit.

While I agree that the sum of Norway's parts should be enough to qualify, I don't think that being a starter for a poor PL team means that you're not a donkey.

For the last 20-25 years Norway have always had plenty of PL and Bundesliga regulars in their starting eleven. Plus some from Serie A, Eredivisie, Ligue 1 and some Celtic players. Very few players seem to be from the Norwegian league. The only thing that's new these days is that they have an actual superstar in Haaland.

The biggest issue seems to be cohesion. Whenever I watch Norway play, which I'll admit isn't very often, the level of football looks really poor. It actually reminds me of United at its worst post Fergie. Seemingly no plan going forward, poor passing and also vulnerable on the counter. You can throw in a superstar or two, but it wont make a difference if the football is shit.
Yep, and also the coach who most thought were the best we had when he got the job (me included) has increasingly shown himself to be pretty much braindead. We also missed two sitters in Georgia which is probably where the ship sailed

The groups for the Euros this year were some of the most unbalanced I’ve seen, Ireland were shite but really hard group, Norway as well - I think Georgia would be pushing for 2nd in some of the others.
Yes, Norway were unlucky with the draw and the perfect timing of Scotland’s rich vein of form. Their defeat in Oslo against us was also really unfortunate.

Manchester City's Pep Guardiola and Erling Haaland have had a big fallout – with the Scandinavian superstar ready to quit the Etihad Stadium in the near future.

Journalist Eduardo Inda, via Bernabeu Digital, has revealed that Haaland's recent spat with Guardiola could jeopardise the Norwegian's Premier League career, with the insinuation that Real Madrid could pounce.

“They tell me from the player’s entourage that there has been a certain disagreement with Guardiola since before the Ballon d’Or gala,” Inda said. “Pep grandly praised Messi, saying that his worst season ‘Leo coincided with the best of Haaland.’

“[He] praised both of them, but he [used] that phrase and Haaland was not amused. There is a certain distance from the coach. The relationship is not in a good moment. What you have to say is that the Ballon d'Or has to go to your star and not Leo Messi.”

Ultimately, Messi won the Ballon d'Or ahead of Haaland, who finished second in the award's voting.

Beginning of the end?

Would like that, the sooner he leaves the sooner City might start to finally crumble.

Don't think so. As long as Guardiola is there, they'll be the team to beat. He's much more important for them than Haaland.

I can see Haaland leaving very soon. The allegations tarnish his legacy and he's already won everything important. Real won't go for Mbappe and he's made to play for them.

I for one like to have the best players in the league, but can't see him staying.

It's Pep who needs to leave for other clubs to stand a chance. as long as he's there, City are winning the league with or without Haaland.

Luís Fabiano believes he would outscore Erling Haaland if he played in the current Man City team

Hilarious! What a clown :lol:
Fabiano with his 106 goals in 267 games for European clubs didn't even get a chance a game apparently....
I wonder how many he thinks he would score if he played for Barca or RM in the 2010s or current Bayern.

Haaland has missed some sitters this season, but is one of very few strikers that has consistantly outperformed his xG his entire career.

Hilarious! What a clown :lol:
Fabiano with his 106 goals in 267 games for European clubs didn't even get a chance a game apparently....
I wonder how many he thinks he would score if he played for Barca or RM in the 2010s or current Bayern.

Haaland has missed some sitters this season, but is one of very few strikers that has consistantly outperformed his xG his entire career.

Don't mean to make any additional work for you, but I know you're good with this stuff. If you have the information readily available who are the others?

Don't mean to make any additional work for you, but I know you're good with this stuff. If you have the information readily available who are the others?
Haaland sits on a 15% (down from 17% since the start of the season) overperformance of his xG since he went to Dortmund, which is only sustainable for the very best in the business (Son 37%, Messi 18%, Kane 17%)

Typical superfinishers are:
Kane, Mbappe, Messi, Lacazette (with the exception of his last Arsenal season), Aspas, Suarez, Griezmann, Son and a few more, but the vast majority sits around their xG and some consistantly underperforms (Jesus, Mbeumo, Tammy, Solanke, Watkins, Mitrovic etc. has never once outperformed their xG over a season)