NFL Thread 2019

Could careless about "Hawks" fans crying about a "bad" spot (which I think was actually a decent spot). Their team has been lucky all season in terms of winning close games, surviving missed game-winning FGs etc. Think it's the worst Seahawks team to get to the playoffs in the Carroll era.

Blaming Carroll for this, if he wasn't such a bitch in the first half they probably would have gone ahead
Spot on. Punting that late when our defense has been terrible all year was a horrendous call as well. Carroll didnt give this team a chance to win with his bullshit. Two years in a row.

Spot on. Punting that late when our defense has been terrible all year was a horrendous call as well. Carroll didnt give this team a chance to win with his bullshit. Two years in a row.
Add in running Lynch for entire half when he wasn't getting anywhere. They should have been a bit more aggressive earlier.

Last edited:
Add in running Lunch for entire half when he wasn't getting anywhere. They should have been a bit more aggressive earlier.
Worst thing is, nothing will change. We'll lose the same way until we change head coach and we wont do that until Wilson stops rescuing us so much. Gonna waste his prime years.

First season without MM and the Packers make it to the NFC Championship game. Coincidence? @Eboue

their DVOA is at 7. McCarthy had years at 12, 9, 23, 26, 27, 23, 29, 9, 20

no surprise that a bandwagon fan like edgar wouldnt realize this but this is a slightly above average packers team that got really lucky all year long and narrowly won 1 single playoff game at home.

Just giving you shit dude. I don’t think McCarthy is a great coach or anything, but I agree this Packers team isn’t anything special. 49ers should end their run next week. Russ thoroughly outplayed Rodgers too. I’m coming more around to your way of thinking on AR.

People going on about the Hawks being due a spot or a game like this but the Packers aren't anything better than them and were lucky that the Hawks were as depleted as they were during the playoffs. I don't think they stand much of a chance against the Niners if they play like they did yesterday.

Sucks that the NFC game is the late one next weekend, because I don't even wanna watch that fecking Titans @ Chiefs game.

Long overdue that they fix the MNF commentary

I never stay up to watch the Monday night games so I hope he doesn’t move there.

He’s so good at simplifying what happened on a play & always comes across as he’s having as much fun as the regular viewer watching a game.

So would that mean he’d be on MNF only?

That would be shit if so.
Would suck indeed. Don't think it'll happen though, CBS has the right to match any offer + he'd be giving up good games + postseason games for MNF only, which regularly has garbage matchups.

People going on about the Hawks being due a spot or a game like this but the Packers aren't anything better than them and were lucky that the Hawks were as depleted as they were during the playoffs. I don't think they stand much of a chance against the Niners if they play like they did yesterday.

Sucks that the NFC game is the late one next weekend, because I don't even wanna watch that fecking Titans @ Chiefs game.
Confused by this. Most packers accept that niners are favs next week, and that this is probably on par for this Packers team. Thought we would win the division, win a home playoff game and would then face possibly the best team in the conference. If the game was at Lambeau I think it would be better for Packers, but in SF they are huge favs. They battered us earlier in the season. Hoping its closer this time at least.

If this was to include me, I am not a Packers fan

If this was to include me, I am not a Packers fan
No I know mate, wasn't aimed at you but rather at his post:

sport2793 said:
Could careless about "Hawks" fans crying about a "bad" spot (which I think was actually a decent spot). Their team has been lucky all season in terms of winning close games, surviving missed game-winning FGs etc. Think it's the worst Seahawks team to get to the playoffs in the Carroll era.

Don't think the Packers deserved it any more than the Seahawks did. I'm actually rooting for the Niners to win it all now (basically whichever team gets out of the NFC).

Well Packers scored more points and overall played a better game (even if it was just slightly better). Seahawks however were carried entirely by Russel Wilson who is awesome and deserves better players around him.

Well Packers scored more points and overall played a better game (even if it was just slightly better). Seahawks however were carried entirely by Russel Wilson who is awesome and deserves better players around him.

And a better coach.

I really hope to see more playaction and AR out of pocket for the coming game. They have excellent edge rushers and we don't want see what happened to Cousins repeat itself. Fake, drop back, scramble and go for the long plays more often.

:lol:

MhWzFFi.jpg

And a better coach.

I really hope to see more playaction and AR out of pocket for the coming game. They have excellent edge rushers and we don't want see what happened to Cousins repeat itself. Fake, drop back, scramble and go for the long plays more often.

Yeah. Think we need to establish a running game early to have a chance.

Confused by this. Most packers accept that niners are favs next week, and that this is probably on par for this Packers team. Thought we would win the division, win a home playoff game and would then face possibly the best team in the conference. If the game was at Lambeau I think it would be better for Packers, but in SF they are huge favs. They battered us earlier in the season. Hoping its closer this time at least.
Didn't think any of that would happen at the start of the year, tbh! Having a functioning defence and running game has undoubtedly helped.

Expecting a paddlin' next week.

Somehow managed to only just see the news that the Broncos have binned Scangarello off, can’t say I’m disappointed but a little surprised after the way we ended the season.

Somehow managed to only just see the news that the Broncos have binned Scangarello off, can’t say I’m disappointed but a little surprised after the way we ended the season.

If you don't know Shurmur is your new OC.