NFL Thread 2019

So nervous about the next game
Want revenge for that 2014 game which still hurts

KC offence is exhilarating

Mahomes is like peak Aaron Rodgers on crack :lol:

So nervous about the next game
Want revenge for that 2014 game which still hurts
That be the one Mike McCarthy choose to kick like 50 FGs on 4th and goal and seattle came back to win it late in dramatic fashion? :lol:

That be the one Mike McCarthy choose to kick like 50 FGs on 4th and goal and seattle came back to win it late in dramatic fashion? :lol:
Yep, and bostick fck up on the onside kick which got him cut for trying to be a hero instead of just blocking for jordy
Ugh

Starting to think people might've been sleeping on the Packers.

Great drive
Adams and Jones coming through on that drive

Good start for Rodgers too

We challenged the fumble
They agree it's a fumble
We lose a time out
Ha

Did any of you lads play American football when you were young? How many officials are required to play a high school game? It looks really inaccessible and not the sort of game you can just play at lunch time on the field like (real) football.

Starting to think people might've been sleeping on the Packers.

Na they're overrated. The thing is though that the Seahawks are also overrated. Think either of these teams will lose next weekend unless Niners pull a Ravens.

I also love the American ads (watching a stream) and have seen that Papa John's garlic parmesan pizza in a Reviewbrah video.

Did any of you lads play American football when you were young? How many officials are required to play a high school game? It looks really inaccessible and not the sort of game you can just play at lunch time on the field like (real) football.
Frosh/soph was 2 or 3 refs. Varsity had more, like 4-5. This was back in the 90s though.

Frosh/soph was 2 or 3 refs. Varsity had more, like 4-5. This was back in the 90s though.
Cheers. I'm also really interested in how these players get there. It seems bizarre that they're forced to go into higher education just to play football at college level. Must suck if you're a bit of a dumbass.

Cheers. I'm also really interested in how these players get there. It seems bizarre that they're forced to go into higher education just to play football at college level. Must suck if you're a bit of a dumbass.
The high school GPA requirement to be eligible is 2.3, which isn’t very high at all.

In a way though, it helps that they go to college and play. The vast majority of them will never make it on an NFL roster. They’re gonna need something other than football.

The GPA requirement to play has also helped a lot of kids have motivation to make it through school.

The high school GPA requirement to be eligible is 2.3, which isn’t very high at all.

In a way though, it helps that they go to college and play. The vast majority of them will never make it on an NFL roster. They’re gonna need something other than football.

The GPA requirement to play has also helped a lot of kids have motivation to make it through school.
Good point. I was reading about the American school system a few weeks ago and I'm not surprised why many kids don't finish high school. I can't imagine having a schooling experience where you're being assessed constantly and many of the assignments you do count towards your final grade. When I was in school in the UK I liked how I was able to just feck around for the first two terms and just cram in revision a few weeks before my end of year exams (which generally counted for 100% of my overall grade).

Holy sh...

A QB carry / sneak by Rodgers. Can't remember seeing that