Nfl 2009-2010

Hmmm... just saw that Bailey got away with a probable PI on the game's final play. Wrapped his arm around Hurd's waist which allowed him to make that play on the ball. Seen it called many times... but probably not on the last play and against Hurd. Against a top class receiver and a no-name CB it's probably called. I personally get tired of the calls against the defensive players for slight touches and whatnot. Like the roughing the passer call on Dallas in that game and the one against Brady by the Ravens... both were horrendous.

Dallas' corners were pulling the same thing all day, I have seen it given though quite often, but not in that game, not once

Hmmm... just saw that Bailey got away with a probable PI on the game's final play. Wrapped his arm around Hurd's waist which allowed him to make that play on the ball. Seen it called many times... but probably not on the last play and against Hurd. Against a top class receiver and a no-name CB it's probably called. I personally get tired of the calls against the defensive players for slight touches and whatnot. Like the roughing the passer call on Dallas in that game and the one against Brady by the Ravens... both were horrendous.

There were some terrible calls in the Pats-Ravens game. Which one in particular are you talking about? When Ngata hit him in the helmet or the one when Suggs brushed Brady’s leg? I thought the latter was justified on first viewing but after seeing it again, it was probably a poor call. Patriots defensive lineman Mike Wright has been fined $5,000 by the NFL for the roughing-the-passer penalty he drew during the second quarter too. He hit his facemask while trying to grab him by the shoulder and wrap Flacco up for the sack, that’s about it.

Mike Pereira, NFL vice president of officiating, on the Ngata and Suggs calls: "The first one (Ngata's play) is the blow to the head, and we have been protecting the heads of the quarterbacks and will be protecting the heads of the quarterbacks."

Suggs' call involved the knee area. NFL rules say a pass rusher is "prohibited from forcibly hitting in the knee area or below" of a passer unless he is blocked or fouled into the passer. "The rule does say forcible," Pereira said. "The book says from the standpoint of the official, if there's any doubt in his mind, to err on the side of safety, I won't go against that."

Looks like Fred Taylor might be done for the whole year, or at least the majority of it, after suffering a severe ankle sprain against the Ravens and having surgery. It’s time for Maroney to stop auditioning for dancing with the stars while getting a manicure in the backfield and just hit the fecking hole. On a positive note Mayo is back practicing and Senior Seau recently had a physical and may be on the verge of having one last crack at getting a ring and providing depth and leadership. The dudes got to be on some kind of drugs or something, what an athlete. Either that or there is something in the California water where he spends the majority of his time surfing.

No it's not. My condolences in advance by the way.

Actually you're right. It probably will be a fantastic game.

:lol: you sneaky bastard, I was ready to debate

Looks like Fred Taylor might be done for the whole year, or at least the majority of it, after suffering a severe ankle sprain against the Ravens and having surgery. It’s time for Maroney to stop auditioning for dancing with the stars while getting a manicure in the backfield and just hit the fecking hole. On a positive note Mayo is back practicing and Senior Seau recently had a physical and may be on the verge of having one last crack at getting a ring and providing depth and leadership. The dudes got to be on some kind of drugs or something, what an athlete. Either that or there is something in the California water where he spends the majority of his time surfing.

:lol::lol::lol:

Jveezy - 49er's fan yes ?

Whatever happened to Manny Lawson, I honestly thought he was going to make some noise for you at DE.

He's still there. He's been making noise at OLB instead. 23 tackles and a half sack this year. But yeah. Other than this year he was supposed to be sort of a replacement for Julian Peterson and he was never able to stay healthy. But this year Singletary and coordinator Greg Manusky have the entire defense playing out of their minds.

He's on that video above as well. He's the final guy who put the punishing hit on the Rams RB on that ridiculous triple option fake they tried to run that led to a fumble recovery and runback for TD.

Willis has to be on roids that motherfecker is huge and a great player, dare I say too good. ;)

LT wasn't inside. DeMarcus Ware doesn't have a sack this season haha. Yeah reckon Willis has a couple of Defensive Player of The Year Awards in him.

The Cinnci kicker clearly missed the winning overtime FG watch the last 20seconds or so hahah talk about a shit call

LT wasn't inside. DeMarcus Ware doesn't have a sack this season haha. Yeah reckon Willis has a couple of Defensive Player of The Year Awards in him.

He's still the most dominating OLB in the game. He doesn't have Ellis opposite him this season, nor Canty up front, so opposing offenses are double teaming him on nearly every play.

Willis is an inside linebacker so I'm thinking more like Ray Lewis, Lawrence Taylor, Mike Singletary, etc. Not to jinx him though.

Although I wouldn't be upset if he did end up like DeMarcus Ware.

I was referring to naturally enhanced strength not illegally enhanced strength. And I was talking about Manny Lawson, whom I thought you were referring too after discussing him a couple posts earlier. I'm aware what position Willis plays. I actually wanted Dallas to draft him.

I was referring to naturally enhanced strength not illegally enhanced strength. And I was talking about Manny Lawson, whom I thought you were referring too after discussing him a couple posts earlier. I'm aware what position Willis plays. I actually wanted Dallas to draft him.

Yikes. My mistake.

I think Lawson is starting to be groomed as more of a cover linebacker than as a pass rusher. Parys Harylson is supposed to be our pass rushing OLB, but Lawson certainly has the speed and skills to be one of those surprise pass rushers every once in a while. Part of what's so awesome about our defense is that it's so unpredictable.

I'm sure Willis would've loved to be a Cowboy since he's a fan. So is Crabtree. But I'm glad we have them.

This Browns - Bills game has to be one of the funniest things ever. A battle of which can be the most incompetent football team.