Nfl 2009-2010

Do you guys in the UK get the American feed with TV promos for American shows? I was watching a Russian stream yesterday and they had promos for Family Guy, lol. Do you get our shit announcers like Joe Buck?

Do you guys in the UK get the American feed with TV promos for American shows? I was watching a Russian stream yesterday and they had promos for Family Guy, lol. Do you get our shit announcers like Joe Buck?

What's funny about that?

I'm watching on a stream tonight, so I'm just watching a live ESPN feed but when it's broadcast on UK television we just get the feed of the game and then it cuts to the studio during every break.

Edit: We get the US announcers as well. It would be pretty shit otherwise.

Joe Buck and Aikman are probably the best team right now I'd say, no Summerall and Madden though, then again no one is :(

Brett Favre. Always entertaining. Not another QB on the planet who would've attempted that deep throw to his receiver running a dummy route. Hilarious.

Joe Buck and Aikman are probably the best team right now I'd say, no Summerall and Madden though, then again no one is :(

I actually thought Michaels and Madden was better. Shame it was such a short stint. Summerall was very good though.

I actually thought Michaels and Madden was better. Shame it was such a short stint. Summerall was very good though.

Summerall had such a calm, distinct voice. Never said more than was needed either, that said that probably because he was taking a shot.

Heh. Absolutely. Bit of loose cannon he was, always. By the end of it, he was really combative. Ready to strangle Madden I think.

Yeah sure he would if Madden didn't calm him down with another bottle of gin

Wow am I glad Mike McCarthy is no longer in New Orleans. He was one of the worst offensive coordinators we ever had. And he's gotten no better obviously. You at least have to attempt to run the ball every now and then if you want your QB to maintain homeostasis.

Wow am I glad Mike McCarthy is no longer in New Orleans. He was one of the worst offensive coordinators we ever had. And he's gotten no better obviously. You at least have to attempt to run the ball every now and then if you want your QB to maintain homeostasis.

:lol:

He could have taken a field goal much earlier and could have given himself a good shot at 7 points on the final play.

Brett Favre was emotional. Almost like a soap opera.

Clearly you havent been a Saints fan very long, I have taken shits better and more intelligent than most of your past offensive coordinators.

We've had some really bad ones. But he was the worst of the lot I think, for the simple reason that you have to run the football to be successful and he seemed to refuse to do so. We'd line up 5 wide with Deuce McAllister in the slot on 3rd & 2. It was awful.

He did much the same tonight. Refusing the "half the distance" penalty to "give himself room" to line up 4 wide in the shotgun and throw from the 2 late in the game.

Ridiculous.

Not sure what the big deal/hype was with the ex-Packer playing for the Vikings.

I have to admit he was impressive though, 4/4 on extra points.

Ryan Longwell magic once again, what a guy.

His decision making isn't that good - that's why. He may actually be better when he needs to scramble, has less time to think and only one receiver to whom he can pass even though the degree of the difficulty of completing it could be more.

Not sure which down it was at the goal line, but he throws to Hurd who is blanketed by Bailey yet his receiver on the left cut inside and beat his man towards the goal post - easy touchdown pass - yet Romo never once looked at him.

Alright. Crabtree watch involved everyone meeting in a hotel. Jed York leaving. Crabtree leaving and all out sprinting away from the media, thereby proving that his leg injury is fully healed. Crabtree being found and somehow driven back into the hotel. And everyone involved in the negotiations leaving the hotel all of a sudden.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any more interesting:

The only thing to make the Michael Crabtree story more interesting? Hammer-Time! - Niners Nation

Crabtree should sign, fecking could do a himself and 49ers a whole world of good.

Crabtree got 32m over 6 years with 17m guaranteed. Now what the hell was the hold up in the summer on getting this deal done? That's a boatload of money for a rookie receiver. What did Haywood-Bey get from Oakland?

Crabtree got 32m over 6 years with 17m guaranteed. Now what the hell was the hold up in the summer on getting this deal done? That's a boatload of money for a rookie receiver. What did Haywood-Bey get from Oakland?

Crabtree wanted only four years on the contract and more money. The compromise was several player options that would allow Crabtree to nullify the last year if he met certain criteria. I believe this contract has less guaranteed money than he was originally holding out for.