Next Draft - Ideas and Discussions

as far im concerned Ronaldo can be available, there are better players in the pool that wont be banned so....

as far im concerned Ronaldo can be available, there are better players in the pool that wont be banned so....

Well, without even considering how tactically useful he'll actually be in a draft like this one, he's still likely to grab too much limelight, generate tedious discussions, and split opinions in a way that is hardly ever interesting.

So, banning him makes sense.

Plus, it's practically standard procedure to block both of 'em.

1) Sjor Bepo
2) Tuppet
3) DavidG
4) NoPace?
5) P-Nut0712
6) harms (pending confirmation)
7) MJJ (pending confirmation)
8) Brwned
9) Downcast
10) Kazi
11) Gio
12) crappycraperson
13)
14)
15)
16)

Well, without even considering how tactically useful he'll actually be in a draft like this one, he's still likely to grab too much limelight, generate tedious discussions, and split opinions in a way that is hardly ever interesting.

So, banning him makes sense.

Plus, it's practically standard procedure to block both of 'em.

As we dont rate the quality of the teams it would be interesting where he would end up because while he is pretty flexible(2 pretty different style of playing throughout his career) he isnt the easiest to implement in the team as you pretty much need to built the whole team around him and that could be a though task with a specific theme that we will get.

Can I ask why no messi/ Ronaldo ? Given the emphasis on justifying why your team would win tactically , they aren't going to determine enough that they need to be left out completely .

1) Sjor Bepo
2) Tuppet
3) DavidG
4) NoPace?
5) P-Nut0712
8) Brwned
9) Downcast
10) Kazi
11) Gio
12) crappycraperson
13) Raees
14)
15)
16)

Can I ask why no messi/ Ronaldo ? Given the emphasis on justifying why your team would win tactically , they aren't going to determine enough that they need to be left out completely .

if both teams are equal(good or bad) in terms of getting the system right then you watch the player quality and having Messi in the team is unfair as he isnt human.

They are 2 space aliens so it would distort the analysis.

1) Sjor Bepo
2) Tuppet
3) DavidG
4) NoPace?
5) P-Nut0712
8) Brwned
9) Downcast
10) Kazi
11) Gio
12) crappycraperson
13) Raees
14) Enigma_87
15)
16)

They annoy me, so I suggested to ban them ;). I do think both could be an easy way out for too many teams/roles. The same isn't true for all the other players in the pool.

Well if we are going to ban messi and Ronaldo we will have to ban cristiano Ronaldo aswell ;)

1) Sjor Bepo
2) Tuppet
3) DavidG
4) NoPace?
5) P-Nut0712
8) Brwned
9) Downcast
10) Kazi
11) Gio
12) crappycraperson
13) Raees
14) Enigma_87
15) EAP
16)

Feck this. I'm a junkie! And Brwned is back. I'm in.

Get me an exotic formation draft masters!

Just watching the Napoli-Milan game from the late 80s. I'd read about it before but Sacchi's Milan played a seriously aggressive offside trap.

1) Sjor Bepo
2) Tuppet
3) DavidG
4) NoPace?
5) P-Nut0712
8) Brwned
9) Downcast
10) Kazi
11) Gio
12) crappycraperson
13) Raees
14) Enigma_87
15) EAP
16) Paulscholes18

I'm of the opinion that Brazilian Ronaldo at his peak is better than CR7

He clearly is, but he's less annoying.

Plus, he's a striker at the end of the day. Tactically, you can't move him about on the chess board much.

He clearly is, but he's less annoying.

Plus, he's a striker at the end of the day. Tactically, you can't move him about on the chess board much.

Fair enough .

Looking forward to this . Agree that formations/ play styles should be delivered randomly