NBA 2019-2020

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Morris is such a fecking whiny cnut. Should honestly be suspended for a game after his behavior this series.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
think this is it for the Mavs :( their shooting is off today and with their defence that cant happen.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Doncic is clearly bothered by his bum ankle, and still the only one getting things done for the Mavs.

Unfortunately I don't think Utah (or Denver) will pose a bigger threat than the Mavs to the Clippers in the semis.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Kawhi completely took over in the second half. Such an absurd player

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Basically nobody but doncic can hit the side of a barn for the mavs today

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Porzingis's ejection and bum ass knee prevented this from going to 7
Feels that way. Doncic has been incredible in the series, going toe-to-toe with Kawhi. This quarter was basically Kawhi taking over and putting the mavs in the trash, followed by Luka saying actually we're not done yet thank you very much

31/7/7 for Luka. 25/12/6 for Kawhi. Doncic's been double teamed 50 feet from the basket the whole game

Boban to the rescue!

Make that 34/8/8

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I mean Luka has 34 points on one ankle. Only one other Mavs player in double digit points and it's only a 6 point game in the 4th? Talk about carrying your team on your back.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Kawhi is not gonna be amused with George if he doesn’t severely up his game in the next round. Had to do it all by himself tonight.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Kawhi is not gonna be amused with George if he doesn’t severely up his game in the next round. Had to do it all by himself tonight.
Nah, PG shot poorly, true, but he made plenty of big plays at both ends of the court tonight. He was good

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Heard a sports radio host chatting about Luka and they were thinking of who in the past does he remind them of.

Pistol Pete was the one they all agreed on. A modern day version with more athleticism and bulk.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Jazz-Nuggets goes to game 7. Has been a ridiculous series, with Mitchell and Murray just looking like they can do anything they want, and both going nuts in every fourth quarter. Murray was 9-12 from 3 tonight, Mitchell was 9-13. Just wow.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Heard a sports radio host chatting about Luka and they were thinking of who in the past does he remind them of.

Pistol Pete was the one they all agreed on. A modern day version with more athleticism and bulk.
I don't see that at all. Maravich was a far superior shooter then Luka is and had a far superior ball handling ability as well.

The Larry Bird comparison I see a lot I guess can kind of fly albeit he is a worse shooter then bird but IMO I don't see Pistol Pete in Luka

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Jamal Murray and Mitchell have been unreal.

That was a legit shootout, both hitting ridiculous shots back and forth nonstop.

Both of them have been ice cold which should set up for a fantastic game 7.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Shame that Game 7 is in the middle of the night over here. Will try to get up and watch it though.

I hope Denver goes through because I think they have a better chance against the Clippers.

Squeaky Bumtime

Shame that Game 7 is in the middle of the night over here. Will try to get up and watch it though.

I hope Denver goes through because I think they have a better chance against the Clippers.
I'm to lazy too look it up but I think Clippers handled them very well in the regular season?
Whoever it is, Utah or Denver I think they wont have it as hard as against the Mavs.

Last edited:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I'm to lazy to look it up but I think Clippers handled them very well in the regular season?
Whoever it is, Utah or Denver I think they wont have it as hard as against the Mavs.
Denver won the first meeting, Clippers the second and then the third in the bubble. Don't know in which games that Leonard played though. The Jazz won 2 out of 3 against the Clippers in the regular season but haven't played them in the bubble.

Agree that the Clippers will have it easier against either one of them than against Dallas. Vice versa for the Lakers, if they get the Rockets I can see that series going to 6.

Squeaky Bumtime

Denver won the first meeting, Clippers the second and then the third in the bubble. Don't know in which games that Leonard played though. The Jazz won 2 out of 3 against the Clippers in the regular season but haven't played them in the bubble.

Agree that the Clippers will have it easier against either one of them than against Dallas. Vice versa for the Lakers, if they get the Rockets I can see that series going to 6.
Me too, Lakers in 6 imo.

Fracture90

Denver won 3 games against Utah in the regular season as well i think, yet look at them now.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Jazz with Bogdanovic and home court in a play-off is completely different (damn hard to grab the game in Utah). Think they would be much harder to go against under those conditions for every team, not just Clippers. This way, Denver will probably be a tougher matchup.

Don't agree with easier than Mavs either way though. I mean Porzingis was out and Doncic had a bad ankle without much support. If PG don't up his game, it will be close.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Nuggets if Murray remains this hot and Jokic shows up could give them a tough series. Don't see it with the Jazz honestly. They can just do to Mitchell what they did to Luka in game 6 and the Jazz are even less equipped than the short-handed Mavs to overcome that, unless Conley has a monster series. Neither team has a prayer of stopping Kawhi at the other hand either, though the Nuggets at least have a bunch of wings with the size and athleticism to try, though their team defence is worse than the Jazz's

Squeaky Bumtime

Jazz with Bogdanovic and home court in a play-off is completely different (damn hard to grab the game in Utah). Think they would be much harder to go against under those conditions for every team, not just Clippers. This way, Denver will probably be a tougher matchup.

Don't agree with easier than Mavs either way though. I mean Porzingis was out and Doncic had a bad ankle without much support. If PG don't up his game, it will be close.
Yeah, PG was forcing it again yesterday, started brightly but fell of after it. Mavs coming back from -20 was a lot down to his forcing it.

Zen

32-10-5-2 playoff numbers so far without an actual super flashy game to pad that statline. Kawhi's crazy consistent and doesn't overly get fazed then starts to 'force' it. Theres no way you can take him out of the top 5.

Fracture90

Nuggets if Murray remains this hot and Jokic shows up could give them a tough series. Don't see it with the Jazz honestly. They can just do to Mitchell what they did to Luka in game 6 and the Jazz are even less equipped than the short-handed Mavs to overcome that, unless Conley has a monster series. Neither team has a prayer of stopping Kawhi at the other hand either, though the Nuggets at least have a bunch of wings with the size and athleticism to try, though their team defence is worse than the Jazz's
Fat boye is averaging something along the lines of 25/8/5 for the series i think.