Nations League 24/25 | September Internationals (Matchday 1-2)

Fecking state of Croatia. Imagine letting a Youtuber score past you.

What a finish. Dalot legitimately the best finisher at the club on current form.

Scotland are a waste of a country. Losing to Poland is tragic.

I'm at Hampden tonight (vacation). Is it always so dead? Polish fans have been lighting up the place since before kick off.

What an awful couple of goals to concede btw.

Billy Gilmour finally scores a goal!

Scotland-Poles has been a pretty decent watch but neither have much hope of qualifying for the World cup. Such a negative selection from Clarke again, surely play some younger guys after the disaster of the summer. Ralston conceding a penalty, he shouldn't be starting.

McTominay has ran the show out there tonight.

Granit Xhaka is such a fecking tit, it’s unreal.
What a weirdo he is. Tries to get in a scrap after the 1-0 goal for whatever reason, gets himself a yellow card in the process. Straight after, Embolo cynically fouls Vestergaard, and now Xhaka is rushing in to calm him down and get him away from the situation. Only to then arrive late in a challenge himself moments later to get his second yellow.

Get in! Nations League shows once again why it is better than PL!

Xhaka should have received like 5 yellow cards before the game was restarted. Was so obvious the only thing he wanted to so was smack someone when he had the chance.

Oh well, at least the game was interesting the last 10 mins

That Hanley challenge and then Angus Gunn. Dire stuff

San Marino first win in 20 years! Absolute machines.

Also the bint on sky sports news doesn't have a feckin clue about football, she says half a sentence then forgets what she's on about, sure someone is feeding her her exact lines through an earpiece.

Too many pointless games. But you do you.
I'm not actually watching them, my country isn't playing. I'm just saying that if someone's country is playing then they're probably watching it, it's not that much of a shock surely?

Feck the nation's league, waste of time and an unnecessary extra tournament when there's already too many. Money grabbing bastards.

Feck the nation's league, waste of time and an unnecessary extra tournament when there's already too many. Money grabbing bastards.
Whilst I agree with you to an extent it's not really extra games, they'd just be playing even more pointless friendlies in their place anyway at this time of the season. Although I think it's really stupid that there's an international break 3 games in to the season.

It was coming wasn’t it. Embolo should have been sent off aswell just minutes before Xhaka.

Did anyone pick up ehy the Swiss players were so fired up after the goal?
Denmark continued playing even though Embolo was down (vestergaard stood on his hand). Definitely far away from any kind of fairplay from Denmark.

But to get yourself sent off in such a way was unnecessary and imature from Granit. The red card for Elvedi earlier was an absolute joke though.

Anyway, feck the Nations League. Don't feel any kind of emotions watching my team in this competition. Not even comparable in the slighest to the Euros or WC.