Nations League 24/25 | October Internationals (Matchday 3-4)

But Trent-Alexander at left back ?? Could be a disaster. But the rest of the team has a better balance.

Gomes is so tiny when he's stood next to anyone.

Gomes is going to make us do a Pogba again. Hes exactly what our midfield needs.

Could Gomes play with Mainoo?
I don't see how that could or would work for England to be honest. Rice's physical presence and defensive capabilities make him essential. It also also then near impossible to leave out all three of Palmer, Foden and Bellingham.

I don't see how that could or would work for England to be honest. Rice's physical presence and defensive capabilities make him essential. It also also then near impossible to leave out all three of Palmer, Foden and Bellingham.
I was thinking about for United. It would probably mean Ugarte being a rotation player. I wouldn't consider Foden for England unless Palmer was injured anyway. I cannot think of any game when Foden has been any good for England

I was thinking about for United. It would probably mean Ugarte being a rotation player. I wouldn't consider Foden for England unless Palmer was injured anyway. I cannot think of any game when Foden has been any good for England
I think the most likely set up would require Bruno/Mount to be on the bench and for them to play alongside Ugarte.

Gomes is going to make us do a Pogba again. Hes exactly what our midfield needs.

An overhyped player made famous beating the same Finland who lost at home to Ireland?

We'll spaff 80 million on him and ruin his life.