Nasri To City - Done Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
henrywinter Henry Winter
Nasri spotted at OT http://t.co/vSNn1U2 #mufc #afc

polls_BanHim_5238_962330_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Still think he'll sign a massive new contract with Arsenal.

It's very possible. This would be the second best agent bluff ever behind rooneygate.

Or Terry to City.... Or Gerrard to Chelsea....

None of them were the first and they won't be the last either.

Feck off yer bastards, he's only having a laugh - stop taking stuff so seriously. End of the day, you get wummed by Twitter rumours every day.

It will drag on....I would say there is a good chance we'll get him IF we want him.

With Sir Bobby and other greats like Robbo talking up Nasri to me suggests that there is real chance we will get him.

So that's Scholes, Charlton, Paddy, Robson.....but what do they know? :p It's just a pity it will drag on and at the end of it we might sign sneijder :angel:

With Sir Bobby and other greats like Robbo talking up Nasri to me suggests that there is real chance we will get him.

Sir Bobby was specifically asked what he thought about Nasri by the media after he unveiled a plaque for Duncan Edwards. He said he was a good player, but what else was he going to say? That's he's shit?

Don't see how it says anything about whether United will get him, or even whether they are really bidding for him.

More likely that they just got asked a question about him and responded giving their opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.