Nasri To City - Done Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touche................ when I went to talk to him as a youngster and he completely blanked me he changed from Bobby Charlton to an ignorant bald **** as far as I was concerned...........

Same scenario for me and it was on Sir Matt Busby Way so he can't have seen me as anything other than a dough eyed united fan.

To be frank I can understand why Jack resented him and to be honest I don't see him as a great ambassador for the club if he can't even smile to the fans. I'd imagine meeting SAF would be a very different experience.

Do you see what you mean?

We're constantly being told the forum is suffering etc. and when we do try to bring the discussion back to football you whine about it?

I'm not taking issue with people calling pete on what was a daft comment but numerous people have done it now, it's ruining this thread and pete doesn't seem inclined to respond. Not to mention that Wibble asked him to stop well before half of the people in here decided to moan.

You actually seem upset that United fans are upset that Bobby Charlton has been called a tool on a United forum by a gooner.

Man, it's been a long day, maybe I'm reading this wrong.

Plus I honestly think all people are really discussing is 'will he-won't' he for 90 bloody pages, I really doubt anything is being ruined by people being upset.

You actually seem upset that United fans are upset that Bobby Charlton has been called a tool on a United forum by a gooner.

Man, it's been a long day, maybe I'm reading this wrong.

Plus I honestly think all people are really discussing is 'will he-won't' he for 90 bloody pages, I really doubt anything is being ruined by people being upset.

He doesn't at all. Hence the part where he said "I'm not taking issue with people calling pete on what was a daft comment".

John Cross
As we told you the other day, Cesc not going to Far East, Nasri is due to and #Arsenal boss Wenger says he'll 'fight' to keep Nasri and Cesc

vader-fail.jpg

an italian website is claiming that according to sky sports, nasri to city is a deal done.
m.calciomercato.com/249090.html

So the BBC journalist says we've enquired for Sneijder just as City apparently 'agree' a deal for Nasri.

Timing a coincidence or are they all talking shit.

Note - BBC are usually slightly more reliable.

Sky Italia reporting that City have signed Nasri for 22Mil.

You'd think the British Sky would be all over this if it were true.

Arséne Wenger clears his desk at the Emirates as he realises everybody's leaving Arsenal...

As I left Uni today I picked up the Evening Standard and they had an exclusive story that Wenger would offer Nasri 110k a week to stay at Emirates. Now I don't see how 100k at Etihad is luring Nasri away... and I doubt it's the arabic name...

Cant get my head round that one...If we really wanted him we'd match or better Citys bid and then it would be down to player?

If its trophies and not money then surely he'll come to us?

You'd think the British Sky would be all over this if it were true.

Agreed - it's very strange that sky uk still has not reported anything....
It's as if sky wants to inform only the italians about a news item that's more of interest to uk football followers...
..very strange but i m sure there must be a reason behind it

So the BBC journalist says we've enquired for Sneijder just as City apparently 'agree' a deal for Nasri.

Timing a coincidence or are they all talking shit.

Note - BBC are usually slightly more reliable.

Don't believe everything you read. Just yesterday BBC basically said that Arsenal lied about us not bidding and that we had bid £20 mill which was on the table still. It also said that Nasri will talk to Wenger within 24 hours and tell him he wants to join us.

Or something along those lines.

If he has chosen City over staying at Arsenal then he is nothing more than a money grabbing prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.