Mykhaylo Mudryk

This is so annoying. Nkunku, Chukwuemeka and now Mudryk. I guess Maatsen will get a shot now, or Poch could play Madueke and switch Sterling over to the left.

I can't keep up with Chelsea's squad. Who the hell is Maatsen?

To be fair he’ll just make way for someone else to take his place on the bench.

He was primed to get a run of starts now with Nkunku and Chukwuemeka out for the next 2 months at least. Untimely injuries are the unluckiest.

He was primed to get a run of starts now with Nkunku and Chukwuemeka out for the next 2 months at least. Untimely injuries are the unluckiest.
To be honest I know we love to hammer and troll a rival player right down, but I do fear Mudryk can become good at some point. When forwards have insane raw pace, it just requires some good coaching and fine tuning to take full advantage of that. His dribbling is certainly better than he has shown. I’m sure it’ll show with some confidence behind him. In modern football, having pace to burn as a forward is being half way there.

To be honest I know we love to hammer and troll a rival player right down, but I do fear Mudryk can become good at some point. When forwards have insane raw pace, it just requires some good coaching and fine tuning to take full advantage of that. His dribbling is certainly better than he has shown. I’m sure it’ll show with some confidence behind him. In modern football, having pace to burn as a forward is being half way there.
Dan James and Elanga say hi :drool: :drool: :drool:

Debating between who is the better player between Mudryk or Antony…

Can finally look down on you guys as an arsenal fan. Feels fantastic.

Dan James and Elanga say hi :drool: :drool: :drool:
Which is why I said it requires good coaching. Having raw pace alone isn’t enough. But you can see Mudryk has attributes which are technically better than anything Elanga or James had. If you’ve only watched Mudryk at Chelsea then you won’t have seen it.

Debating between who is the better player between Mudryk or Antony…

Can finally look down on you guys as an arsenal fan. Feels fantastic.
The irony of your post when you have Kai Havertz mate. He is the greatest money laundering exercise football has witnessed.

Just hope he will play as a winger, and not in the middle. He is not really good in the middle at all.

The irony of your post when you have Kai Havertz mate. He is the greatest money laundering exercise football has witnessed.

Havertz is not that bad. I am very much questioning that massive 65 mil but even the player that came from Chelsea is worth at least 30-40 mil in today's market. Pepe on the other hand, not sure he is worth even 10. We may not get a fee at all.

Havertz is not that bad. I am very much questioning that massive 65 mil but even the player that came from Chelsea is worth at least 30-40 mil in today's market. Pepe on the other hand, not sure he is worth even 10. We may not get a fee at all.
Havertz is terrible. The most bizarre signing Arteta could have made.

And still looks shit.
With another young player in, his minutes will probably diminish even more.

He was ok. He was dropped into a frantic game where Chelsea were chaotically chasing the game. I find it hard to judge him when his time here has been stop start. I understand rival fans will dance on his grave whatever the context but I’ll always pop in with the context I think he deserves :)

He was ok. He was dropped into a frantic game where Chelsea were chaotically chasing the game. I find it hard to judge him when his time here has been stop start. I understand rival fans will dance on his grave whatever the context but I’ll always pop in with the context I think he deserves :)
Nah I hope you start him in the next 8 years, especially in the games against us :)

Remember when based on about a 15min cameo half the cafe declared him the new Hazard :lol:

I actually want him to get starts and a run of games.
If he isn’t now with Nkunku also out probably he isn’t doing something right in training.

You have a lot of young talents that need game time with Palmer now one more..

At the same time you also have to produce results on the back of billion spent. There is just little patience with raw players like Mudryk and he’s raw as you get.

Top quote is from one of the worst football fans I've ever witnessed on the forum, so it doesn't really count.

I just like the way he says there's a lot of hyperbole, then lifts it to an even sillier level.

If he isn’t now with Nkunku also out probably he isn’t doing something right in training.

You have a lot of young talents that need game time with Palmer now one more..

At the same time you also have to produce results on the back of billion spent. There is just little patience with raw players like Mudryk and he’s raw as you get.

He was injured last week but yeah, you’re right, eventually he’s gonna have to be given a run of games and he’s gonna have to show something. My gut feeling is he’ll be sent on loan soon.

Catching heat from Joey Swoll. Find it weird he's posting clips from a gym, would of thought he used private facilities

He was injured last week but yeah, you’re right, eventually he’s gonna have to be given a run of games and he’s gonna have to show something. My gut feeling is he’ll be sent on loan soon.

Strasbourg has a lovely Christmas market.