Mykhaylo Mudryk

There are one or two signs of improvement, you don't need to be a Chelsea fan to see that.

He was never hopeless. Just very raw, overpriced and overhyped (hardly his fault), and landed very poorly in a team whose massive transfer activity and general disruption made it difficult for him to recover from that landing. Spiralled for a while. Confidence is shot. Pochettino is a good manager to try and rebuild that with him, but these early glimmers are no guarantee of success. He's got a long way to go back to good, let alone great.

Nice, balanced take. I guess the hype thing is a consequence of being blown-up by his coaches. His raw skills are pretty frightening in combination but he needs the time and coaching to translate that into consistent performances at this level. Just as a comparison, Salah at similar stage in his career when he joined us had much less to his game but was tactically more secure.

what data have you presented to show that Mudryk and Mbappe are alike in their attributes?
I will have to spell it out it seems. Basically Players value/potential being touted highly, tactical analysis data derived from online database, top speed clocking in at a similar rate to mbappe at 36.63, and visual comparison in the way they fake with the ball and then accelerate. And once again, I said mudryk is more similiar to mbappe, not that he is similiar to mbappe. There is a huge difference especially when comparing other players with him.

I will have to spell it out it seems. Basically Players value/potential being touted highly, tactical analysis data derived from online database, top speed clocking in at a similar rate to mbappe at 36.63, and visual comparison in the way they fake with the ball and then accelerate. And once again, I said mudryk is more similiar to mbappe, not that he is similiar to mbappe. There is a huge difference especially when comparing other players with him.
Waffle waffle waffle waffle Mudryk waffle waffle Mbappe. Poch!

Buzzing for him. It was a lovely goal as well.

I think Mudryk will become a good player in time. Chelsea are an absolute mess.

Did anyone saw how good Mudryk is? Think I will pick Mudryk over Sancho at this point.

He is ok, he will get there but comparisons between Mbappe and Mudryk are ridiculous and to be honest do not serve him well. You are just raising expectations to an unattainable level. Speed isnt everything. We have had speed merchants over the years but nobody has compared to Henry.

Was interesting to hear he has been hitting the gym hard. Definitely one thing he needed to do as it looked, by the way completely unlike Mbappe, that a stiff breeze could blow him over. He is not Mbappe, but he could still turn out to be a good player. I dont see him as a future elite player but you never know.

Mbappé has scored 22 times as many goals as Mudryk. He has scored 60% of Mudryk’s goals at senior level in 7 games this season.

Mbappé has scored 22 times as many goals as Mudryk. He has scored 60% of Mudryk’s goals at senior level in 7 games this season.

Why are you comparing him to Mbappe? Because one troll on here did?

If I compared your new striker with Haaland you'd rightly laugh at me and ignore my stupid post.

He is ok, he will get there but comparisons between Mbappe and Mudryk are ridiculous and to be honest do not serve him well. You are just raising expectations to an unattainable level. Speed isnt everything. We have had speed merchants over the years but nobody has compared to Henry.

Was interesting to hear he has been hitting the gym hard. Definitely one thing he needed to do as it looked, by the way completely unlike Mbappe, that a stiff breeze could blow him over. He is not Mbappe, but he could still turn out to be a good player. I dont see him as a future elite player but you never know.
Someone unironically compared Mudryk to Mbappe?
Who?
Seems like I have to unvirgin my ignore list.

He is not Mbappe, but he could still turn out to be a good player. I dont see him as a future elite player but you never know.
He obviously has talent. He just needs to understanding the game, his manager's tactic, and movement of his teammates better.

It’s the first time he has been given a real run of games and he’s came into a game. If he is injured though it will be back to square one.

The last few games with Enzo and Caicedo beside each other, Mudryk has had more space to operate out wide and he has looked far more dangerous.

His superior vision meant he didn't have to look at the goal to know the keeper was off the line.

0_GettyImages-78975450.jpg

Live shot of Mudryk tonight at Stamford Bridge.

People will understand why I m always right or if not, more often right. Like I said, he has tremendous potential and just needs confidence and playing time. Pochettino bringing the best out of him. Definitely not like dan James like many on here stated. I can't believe I have to defend myself over and over again.

Miss hitting a cross then standing in front the crowd like peak Messi at the Nou Camp epitomises what I’ve seen on the guy.

I don’t see it with him.

Last edited:

People will understand why I m always right or if not, more often right. Like I said, he has tremendous potential and just needs confidence and playing time. Pochettino bringing the best out of him. Definitely not like dan James like many on here stated. I can't believe I have to defend myself over and over again.

An attempted cross that accidentally went in and here you are humble as ever. Embarrassing :lol:

:lol: