Mykhaylo Mudryk

What is it that he does that justifies that almost £90million price tag? Underwhelming is putting it very nicely.

As an arsenal fan I cannot be more thankful that we missed out on this guy. He can be electric on his day but the vast majority of the time he is absolutely poor and predictable. He's like St Maximum who would have 1 very good game every 6 games or so but Mudryk has not had a single good game yet and the only good signs he's shown was his first game against Milner at fullback, he's yet to match that level of play even again.
All I keep hearing is how he should be given time but if you cost 80mil, how much time do you need to even be average?

He's so like Mbappe it's unreal, aside from the fact that he's not good in any way.

As an arsenal fan I cannot be more thankful that we missed out on this guy. He can be electric on his day but the vast majority of the time he is absolutely poor and predictable. He's like St Maximum who would have 1 very good game every 6 games or so but Mudryk has not had a single good game yet and the only good signs he's shown was his first game against Milner at fullback, he's yet to match that level of play even again.
All I keep hearing is how he should be given time but if you cost 80mil, how much time do you need to even be average?

I can’t get my head around the fact that before his mega move he made 20 odd appearances in Ukraine….I mean for an 80m fee after 20 appearances. what in the feck

He was signed after 6 good months at Shakhtar. Its just absurd he cost that much.

At this point they'd be better off seeing if Usain Bolt fancies coming out of retirement. Couldn't be any worse.

Let this be a lesson on signing players from obscure leagues for insane fees. If you asked anyone here (without Googling) to name five teams in the Ukrainian League, there's going to be radio silence. A stupid transfer for all parties involved - well except for Shakhtar!!

Mudryk hasn't even come out of the "typical" Ukrainian league that Fernandinho/Willian/Mkhitaryan/Douglas Costa and others did. The standard was damaged after the 2014 Crimea invasion/Donbas conflict (less domestic investment and harder to attract the same level of foreign players) and it eventually caught up by 2020/21 when the league fell out of the top-ten coefficient for the first time since 2008, then obviously plummeted further after Russia invaded. It had spent a decade mostly ahead of the likes of Netherlands, Belgium and Turkey, but is down to 14th now and likely to fall further.

The comparisons are very apt. Although, I would say that Antony is the more useful out of the two from what I've seen. I think. I don't even know anymore. :lol:
I mean say what you want about Antony but he’s at least chipped in with few important goals here and there last season.

At least Antony still scored crucial goals, Mudryk just looks lost every game now.

Okay, I withdraw my preseason prediction of Chelsea finishing in the top six. They won't.

The guy just oozes crassness across social media, hence, it is nice to see him be a complete waste of a number.

Okay, I withdraw my preseason prediction of Chelsea finishing in the top six. They won't.
Top 6 is highly doubtful given their poor showing in the second half of last season.

The team hardly has any improvement from last season.

If knife held to arse, I would take Antony over Mudryk.
Antony is like a ... Top half PL to Europa League level right winger, with the potential to be an important player for a regular top 4 level. Mudryk isn't a PL level winger at this point. feck knows his potential, but he needs a lower league loan.

There was legit a guy arguing this a few pages back after a single pre-season goal. :lol:
You'll get to know Amadeus. Not understand him, no one does.
I have come to conclusion that Antony is not even a player...forget far better than anyone. .75million down the drain ...Antony.
You should revisit and probably change your eyes and criteria and everything.

To be honest I won't be too surprise if Arteta and Edu bring him to Emirate next season on loan with option to buy.

Our style of play doesn't really suit him so its on him to improve and become a more rounded player.

Think he'd actually thrive at someone like Utd who are more than content to just absorb pressure and counter attack.