MLB 2024

What's this about?
A yankees guy hit a ball top of the 9th that was just dropping short probably and a dodgers fan reached over the wall and caught it. They said fan interference. It was probably going to be a double anyway so it’s ok. But he packed up his things and got out of there fairly quick with his son. Won’t really be a Bartman incident thankfully since they won anyway and not like he stopped a catch, I was just being silly

You just never intentionally walk the bases loaded with men on 1st and second. You do it only with men on 2nd and third. There was an option for a force play at every base save home. It also forces you to throw strikes which could end up being a dammed grand salami to finish a game.

You just never intentionally walk the bases loaded with men on 1st and second. You do it only with men on 2nd and third. There was an option for a force play at every base save home. It also forces you to throw strikes which could end up being a dammed grand salami to finish a game.
Oh well it’s all in the past-rami

Amazingly the bullpen spit the bit. Overthinking this game loses the game. That’s what Boone does.

They didn't intentionally walk with 1st & 2nd on

That’s right. But I just still don’t like it. Just forces you to throw strikes.
True. I think they just preferred leftie leftie match up but it turned out to be the wrong call. It's just a brutal lineup overall and very difficult to manage. In my opinion after you get the first out in the innings you just can't walk Lux there, you have to tell your pitcher that if gavin Lux hits a HR we live with it but you have to avoid top of the order.

True. I think they just preferred leftie leftie match up but it turned out to be the wrong call. It's just a brutal lineup overall and very difficult to manage. In my opinion after you get the first out in the innings you just can't walk Lux there, you have to tell your pitcher that if gavin Lux hits a HR we live with it but you have to avoid top of the order.
He also overuses the pen. Sometimes he has to trust his starters if they’re still pitching well. He’s always been like that and it costs runs.

I know who Steve Bartman is, just was wondering what happened today to create SB 2.0.
My bad. A Yankees player hit one deep to center field and a fan reached out over the fence and caught it. They called it fan interference and gave him a double but it was really close to a home run. More similar to when the Orioles were robbed by Jeffrey Mayer. It's always the stinking Yankees.