Music Metallica

Well feck me sideways

I am actually impressed for the first time about a Metallica album for years.thank feck for that.

The album so far sounds excellent and i've only been listening to the ones on youtube.At first some parts sounded a little figgity but the more i listen to it the more its all coming together.

Bravo Metallica, just when i adamant that you guys died years ago you come out with this.

2 days to go and i will definately be buying this album as i have refrained from downloading it

Yeah, I kinda think Kirk and Lars in particulary would absolutely shite themselves if they ever met Gaahl or Hellhammer

Yeah, I kinda think Kirk and Lars in particulary would absolutely shite themselves if they ever met Gaahl or Hellhammer

Yeah, shite themselves with laughter. When I imagine scandenavian death metal bands for some reason the dudesons and their hilarious antics spring to mind.

Anyway, at what time will this be available on I tunes tommorrow? I'm going to download it. What's I tunes like with new releases? Will there be a long waiting cue or something?

Anyone know.

Anyway, at what time will this be available on I tunes tommorrow? I'm going to download it. What's I tunes like with new releases? Will there be a long waiting cue or something?

Anyone know.

Sad cnut. They were past it fifteen years ago ffs.

Sad cnut. They were past it fifteen years ago ffs.

Who fecking asked you dickhead?

This is a Metallica thread in case you've forgotten and nobody is going to take anyone that thinks death metal is good seriously....now run along back to repeatedly banging your head against the wall.

I will be buying this album in the shops today anyways

Just got it now and i'm listening to it in work:D

The sound is a lot better than what was floating around youtube prior to the release.

Excellent though

Who fecking asked you dickhead?

This is a Metallica thread in case you've forgotten and nobody is going to take anyone that thinks death metal is good seriously....now run along back to repeatedly banging your head against the wall.

I will be buying this album in the shops today anyways

I hate Death Metal, and I`ve never metioned it on here. Unless you think Emperor, Xasthur, Neurosis or Isis are DM acts? If that is the case you`re obviously completely clueless about Metal - which would explain why you`re still listening to tired old wankers like Metallica I suppose.

I hate Death Metal, and I`ve never metioned it on here. Unless you think Emperor, Xasthur, Neurosis or Isis are DM acts? If that is the case you`re obviously completely clueless about Metal - which would explain why you`re still listening to tired old wankers like Metallica I suppose.

Well whatever the feck that collection of headache inducing noice you posted on the first page of this thread

Point being dipshit, you made your point that Metallica are hasbeens on the very first page of this thread, yet you continue to be a wanker insulting anyone showing an interest in buying Metallicas new album(this thread is about that)

We fecking get it, now bloody do one.

If you post shit like that youtube video on the first page hardly anyone hear is going to take you seriously in this thread.

So your point has been made, why can't you just drop it? or maybe being an arsehole comes naturally

headache inducing noise

You do realise that is the sort of guff people who hate all metal describe it as? Unbelievable position to take. Hi, i`m Stemmy, I like metal, but not too extreme please. What a fecking clueless cock of a poseur.

You do realise that is the sort of guff people who hate all metal describe it as? Unbelievable position to take. Hi, i`m Stemmy, I like metal, but not too extreme please. What a fecking clueless cock of a poseur.

:lol:

No doubt about that.

Some death metal is ok though, but the image a lot of the bands have is a tough thing to swallow. A friend of mine used to play in a Noggie black metal band and the vocalist wore an iron mask depicting the devil :eek: and they had a Texan flag behind the drummer, that's just misunderstood... Texans are after all God-fearing people.

Morbid Angel and Death are the only DM bands i`ve ever been able to take. The more recent stuff is just too technical and wanky for me. I don`t get the "melodic death metal" vibe either, surely that`s an oxymoron?

1219687279176kl4.jpg

James Hetfield - International Rock Star or some geek off to a stag do in Blackpool?

You're taking a piss out of a guy because of where he shops? The picture itself isn't even funny. People have lives, they don't have to dress like cnuts to be 'metal.'

You're taking a piss out of a guy because of where he shops? The picture itself isn't even funny. People have lives, they don't have to dress like cnuts to be 'metal.'

Well said !

I'm really fed up of "elitist metal guys" who think that because they hear loud music with bestial growl they are better than everybody out there. Music isn't only about having high distortion and suicidal lyrics....

stag do in blackpool?

It's feckin Armani you nonce....

Metalheads dont always dress in black and like nonces. -_-

Metal heads are the most conformist guys and girls you'll meet, ordnung muss sein.

A picture of Fatfield shopping doesn't say much, however Metallica cancelled an interview with a Swedish journalist. The journalist had earlier expressed a relaxed attitude towards file-sharing and they refused to talk to him/her. Pathetic.

We all know Lars and James likes their dollars, Kirk needs a lot for his blow. What's really sad is their stance on the net. Compare them to say...Radiohead?

Boo-hoo-we don't like the technology - let's find a deserted cave where we can practise our christian-conservative pagan islamic homo erotic and anal intruding catholic juvenile blow jobs.

Do mankind a service, if you like Metallica's latest album, just download it. Don't buy it.

Metal heads are the most conformist guys and girls you'll meet, ordnung muss sein.

A picture of Fatfield shopping doesn't say much, however Metallica cancelled an interview with a Swedish journalist. The journalist had earlier expressed a relaxed attitude towards file-sharing and they refused to talk to him/her. Pathetic.

We all know Lars and James likes their dollars, Kirk needs a lot for his blow. What's really sad is their stance on the net. Compare them to say...Radiohead?

Boo-hoo-we don't like the technology - let's find a deserted cave where we can practise our christian-conservative pagan islamic homo erotic and anal intruding catholic juvenile blow jobs.

Do mankind a service, if you like Metallica's latest album, just download it. Don't buy it.

tbh, they deserve their money. Thats their job. It's like if we worked making cars... if people just took them off us, we'd be pissed.

tbh, they deserve their money. Thats their job. It's like if we worked making cars... if people just took them off us, we'd be pissed.

I'm sorry, that's a shit comparison.

It's too late for me to get into the whole distribution debate, but they are running the errand of their record company. cnut muzzling dollar grubbing gits that they are.

I'm sorry, that's a shit comparison.

It's too late for me to get into the whole distribution debate, but they are running the errand of their record company. cnut muzzling dollar grubbing gits that they are.

how the feck did you get promoted?

Great album. Loving That Was Just Your Life, Cyanide, The Judas Kiss & My Apocalypse at the moment.

stag do in blackpool?

It's feckin Armani you nonce....

Metalheads dont always dress in black and like nonces. -_-

It was more the shorts and flip-flops, it`s such an horrendous look. Where I work I see a lot of stag and hen does on the way to Blackpool and chances are 90% of the blokes will have that look going on.

I`m not a lot younger that James myself and I got rid of the metal look years ago, but you can go too far.

I`ll be downloading the album today, I wouldn`t give the whores a penny of my money.

Just bought it and I think the songs are brilliant but what's up with the shitty sound quality?

Just bought it and I think the songs are brilliant but what's up with the shitty sound quality?

There is a "Guitar Hero III" rip that sounds much better than the original CD; haven't listened to it though but here is an image I found at warez-bb

Lower three waveforms= Guitar Hero III rip
Upper three waveforms= CD

Some decent riffs on the new album, but the lyrics are fecking atrocious.

A slight improvement on recent efforts, but still some way short of their best stuff, IMO

Well said !

I'm really fed up of "elitist metal guys" who think that because they hear loud music with bestial growl they are better than everybody out there. Music isn't only about having high distortion and suicidal lyrics....

Nail on the fcking head guys!

it's better than the load/reload crap, different from the black album and still far from their best, but getting in the right direction.

I reckon before the end they'll give us one last great album.

The new album is insane. Particularly tracks 3 and 4. It's like 1989-2007 never happened. They've rediscovered the anger they had in their youth that motivated them.

My advice is don't listen to it on your ipod or laptop. Play it on a decent stereo system.

Just listened to the Guitar Hero III rip, the sound quality is definitely better than the original CD

There are two different versions of Suicide & Redemption as well

Just listened to the Guitar Hero III rip, the sound quality is definitely better than the original CD

There are two different versions of Suicide & Redemption as well

Yeah i heard there was a different sound to the Guitar Hero Rip so i downloaded it last night(Calm down Lars i've allready bought the album).

Does sound better IMO but i'd have to listen a bit more

The GH III rip is much better. Little subtleties I hadn't even noticed because of the clipping and distortion became apparent. That Was Just Your Life, Broken, Beat & Scarred, Unforgiven III & Suicide & Redemption especially sound alot better.