Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
kZhR66k.jpg
In the words of Jayne Corb... I'll be in my bunk.

SSN - it won't be a quick deal to sort out - United won't break the bank to sign Mata, but will buy if the price is right.

feck off.
And so it begins.

For a moment I almost believed we might actually sign him.

SSN - it won't be a quick deal to sort out - United won't break the bank to sign Mata, but will buy if the price
is right.

feck off.

Ah fecking shite.

The same old 'price is right' deal. feck off

The funny thing is if you look through Cuntos posts it's hilarious to see him go from a total negative Cunto to being one of the top muppets in the thread in about 3-4 hours. :lol:

@Kid Cunto

SSN - it won't be a quick deal to sort out - United won't break the bank to sign Mata, but will buy if the price is right.

feck off.

:lol:

We're retards if this is true... haggling about a few millions, who gives a fecking shite, we wasted hundreds of millions on fecking debt over the last decade. Pay what it takes and get the player, end of. This will not end well.

And there it is. We just love to make ourselves look utterly fecking stupid.

I don't want us to buy average players either. I've also said if we can't get in a top midfielder this window Mata will do for now. I'm concerned about his ability to fit in with our archaic way of doing things.

You could say that about anyone to be fair. It's not like Fergie and Moyes will have tried to get the team to play this way, so the answer is surely to get players who would hopefully move us towards another style of play.

We do need players like Mata as much as a centre midfielder in my opinion.

20 million bid incoming followed by a 22 million improved bid to test Chelsea's resolve.

I fecking hate Sky, they have me convinced.

We will never learn will we?

According to their 'sources' all parties are open to the move but, (:nervous:) don't want to pay £37m. The suggestion is Chelsea will hold their position in the hope that someone else comes in for him, which may suit Utd because if no one does (doubtful for that sort of money) Chelseas position may soften.

Basically nothing new, nothing to see here, but I'll take what I can get)

If we're willing to spend £40m on Mata, I've no idea why we didn't take Ozil in the summer, who is the better player.

I take what SSN say with a pinch of salt but if somehow that's true about us not willing to pay up and instead hoping no other club comes in for him so we can get him at a lower fee, I fear for our future.

feck off.

...Just when I was starting to believe it. Its Ander Herrera all over again isn't it? If we mess up this deal someone has to resign.

I take what SSN say with a pinch of salt but if somehow that's true about us not willing to pay up and instead hoping no other club comes in for him so we can get him at a lower fee, I fear for our future.
Yup. If true - we've learned feck all from the last calamitous window.

If we're willing to spend £40m on Mata, I've no idea why we didn't take Ozil in the summer, who is the better player.

Well apparently the club have said they wont pay that amount for him so there you go.

But on the other side I doubt anyone foresaw the season going as bad as it has, how disappointing Kagawa would prove to be, or that we could realistically miss out on the CL, thus creating both the need for a new player in an attacking position and the need for a big name signing from a PR perspective.

Last edited:
That's what it would take for you to start feeling fear eh Cina?
Who said anything about fear? Anger Simon, sheer anger.
He's neither the better player and he's also not nearly as effective as Mata from the left.

SSN are only looking for an angle to make it look like they have breaking news. 90% of the 'updates' will be pure made up bollocks.

If we don't want to fork out then we wont be signing any top players. Hopefully that's bollocks though.

How can they report that good progress has been made and then come out with that shite. SSN wankers.

feck off.

If this fails: SACK MOYES. SACK FERGIE. SACK GILL. SACK WOODY. SACK GLAZERS. PETE BOYLE. THE GUY WHO LOOKED LIKE LAWRENCE NAISMITH IN THE RED DEVILS CHIP SHOP. RED NEWS BARNEY.

Keep Fred the Red. For future negotiations...

Ozil is arguably (and only just) the better player. But Mata is well settled and experienced in the league. Also he doesnt have a history of being poor in big games. I'd say that at the same price, Mata offers better value.

However i couldnt give a shit about the price, just get it done!

I wouldn't trust Sky on this one. They're usually slow on breaking transfer news.

Status
Not open for further replies.