Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
@adexkola

Who are these CMs of mata's quality that re available in jan and yet we're choosing to ignore? Fact is, its v tough to get big names in jan specially this year with he WC around. Neither do clubs want to sell mid season nor do players want to risk a change and damage their WC chances. Its one of the biggest reasons this could happen, mata wants to Be on The plane to brazil.

I'd rather we didnt go out and buy an average player for top dollar while saddling ourselves with another average player on high wages and a long contract.

I don't want us to buy average players either. I've also said if we can't get in a top midfielder this window Mata will do for now. I'm concerned about his ability to fit in with our archaic way of doing things.

Level below I'm afraid. Cazorla's a good comparison but he cost £16M.

If it wasn't for overrating British players, it was between Mata and RVP for last season's best player and not some Bayol shit.

But yea, I agree that we're getting carried away here.

Its amazing how quickly one gets drawn in the muppetry when things start to 'feel real'...this one feels real now :D
indeed.... no chance of me doing any work this afternoon. It's F5 all the way through.

Forget the price honestly. Mata is a quality player who can play killer passes in the final third and can actually play out wide and put in a cross that doesn't hit the first man.

He'd be a major improvement on every one of our creative players.

We are struggling to open up teams even when we are on top, Mata will instantly improve us in that sense.

Its that simple alright. He is just a massive upgrade on Young,Valenica and Nani. Also a great option through the middle if Rooney is out.

If it wasn't for overrating British players, it was between Mata and RVP for last season's best player and not some Bayol shit.

But yea, I agree that we're getting carried away here.
Bale was better than both to be fair, not his fault his side was too crap to achieve top 4.

We'll get Bale in a couple of years no problem.

Its amazing how quickly one gets drawn in the muppetry when things start to 'feel real'...this one feels real now :D

A lot of herd mentality muppetry going on in this thread, which will only cause a bigger meltdown if signing Mata doesn't result in our making the CL.

Still no sign of gifs from Olly or jeston. It's not a real muppet thread yet.

Bale was better than both to be fair, not his fault his side was too crap to achieve top 4.

We'll get Bale in a couple of years no problem.

I'll call Bale better than the both once he joins us Sarni.

For now, it's either Mata or RVP.

I think you're getting a bit carried away here. Mata's a good player but he's not a Fabregas or van Persie (nor is he worth £37-40m)

IMO he is a more effective player than Ozil, and look at how that signing galvanized your club.

It would certainly disable this absolute shit storm we're in at the moment.

Let us get excited Pete.

Mata not training.

A) This is so fecking on, that there is no longer an off-switch to it.

B) Mourinho is being an absolute troll bag and just told him to take a day off from outside training, and just do some indoor training.

Despite Mourinho being an absolute teasing twat, I think it''s A :drool:

tumblr_lyzuakBpff1qi621lo1_500.gif

If you look really closely, I think he's saying 'Nos vamos en Manchester'

SSN - it won't be a quick deal to sort out - United won't break the bank to sign Mata, but will buy if the price is right.

feck off.

Ohfeckyeahthanks.

I hope they're not actually expecting me to work today.

Obligatory watching. :drool:

And if we get him he'll be playing out of his skin to get selected for Spain's World Cup squad. This could save our season. #Ozileffect.

Status
Not open for further replies.