Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, someone's actually going to the trouble of using a bot on the SSN poll :lol:

He's just flicking through each tabloid. Once he gets to the mirror, he will spot the Vidal rumour and tweet it as breaking news.
It's an improvement on making shit up though. Are the mirror reporting we're after Vidal? Delaney is too, plus Ogden and M.E.N are saying Mata might not be the only signing this month, exciting.

Imploded? Actually we've remained ahead of last season's 72 points curve for most of this season so far, right from the opening games and continuing now.

As for Rooney and RvP, every club suffers from injuries so it's no real excuse: Spurs have been without (for example) three of our first choice defenders for a large chunk of this season.

Im sorry but your injury list is nothing compared to ours. Try again.

It's an improvement on making shit up though. Are the mirror reporting we're after Vidal? Delaney is too, plus Ogden and M.E.N are saying Mata might not be the only signing this month, exciting.

Where's Ogden saying that?

article-2544494-1AE8400100000578-959_964x370.jpg

Fellaini looks like he's heading straight for a tree.

Hmmm, with the vote checking Hayley is no longer vastly ahead. What a surprise.
yeah now looks much better. Natalie is also way too bangable from other pics I saw now. I'll be torn for the next poll.

Nonsense

Do you really think Rooney enjoys having to come back into his own half to get the ball, and carry the team like he does. Mata can play behind Rooney AND RVP no question. Quality players will make it work.

Be excited for gods sake, signing Mata would be a massive!

You are setting yourself up for a fall in the summer with nobody to blame but yourself.

I guess Sky's ''understanding'' of a medical tonight was bullshit. Oh well, let's hope things get completed tomorrow then.

Rooney genuinely just started following Mata on twitter. Could mean feck all, but we're transfer muppets so it's as good as confirmation for me.

Rooney genuinely just started following Mata on twitter. Could mean feck all, but we're transfer muppets so it's as good as confirmation for me.

Next, Rooney will search for Chelsea FC on LinkedIn and try and connect to as many Chelsea FC employees as possible and message them about a transfer

Phil Neville just started following him as well on Twitter. I'll take that as the final confirmation I needed!

If someone had told you in May that Mata would be United player in less than a year...

Juan Mata García
@juanmata10

Traveling to Manchester..very important game tomorrow against a great team in a great stadium...get ready @D_DeGea! ;-)
1:51 p.m. Sat, Sep 17

How the feck do people notice things like Rooney and P Nev following Mata? :lol:

Juan Mata García
@juanmata10

Traveling to Manchester..very important game tomorrow against a great team in a great stadium...get ready @D_DeGea! ;-)
1:51 p.m. Sat, Sep 17
Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.