Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports coming in that the deal is off. Apparently, Moyes started signing "You're the only Juan for me, did you ever think just maybeee, you belong with Manuuuuuuu" to the tune of "You belong with me" by Taylor Swift. Unfortunately, Mata was so disturbed by Moyes, he's decided to pledge his future to Sunderland, and hopes to help them in their relegation battle.

feck, for some reason I thought he had won a PL trophy with Chelsea. Not sure why. Just feels he was there when they last won it.

You can win it next season young Juan.

I'm sure we've got the Leon Osman backup transfer ready... just in case like.

But really, he's done his medical right?

No he is still in London. Get his new Chelsea shirt freshly pressed for the morning.

The sun will come out tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun.

I'm sure we've got the Leon Osman backup transfer ready... just in case like.

But really, he's done his medical right?

Don't know Phil. Its all been media sources, reliable ones granted.

Thing is, I just don't understand this from Chelsea's POV. Specially after we told them to feck off this summer when they came for Rooney. That's why I still have it in the back of my mind that Mourinho might see sense and call it off. :(

I must say, if this goes through, it really puts out a big message from us. We really come across as a big club. Told Chelsea to feck off when the player wanted to leave in the summer and to then go out and buy one from them, and Mata at that.

It's only Ben feckhorn who's claiming medical done, I think. An "agent" told him.

What does Indykaila have to say on the matter?

I remember being out for drinks when they officially announced it, I did think it was incredibly late for something like that.
That's what I was thinking, it was a ridiculous time. Just thinking a medical tonight isn't out of the question. Especially as Moyes probably wouldn't have to be there since (apparently) the contract wouldn't be signed tonight.

The Mail have a picture of what they claim to be his helicopter flying into the training ground. I think we've been give the run around here by someone. Maybe he went to Manchester this morning to press the flesh and he's returned to London to get the move arranged?

The Mail have a picture of what they claim to be his helicopter flying into the training ground. I think we've been give the run around here by someone. Maybe he went to Manchester this morning to press the flesh and he's returned to London to get the move arranged?

Could he not just have packed all his shit up and left London there and then?

article-2544494-1AE8400100000578-959_964x370.jpg

:lol: Someone needs to photoshop Mata' face into that helicopter. Unless he's the one flying it?

Status
Not open for further replies.