Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women
I used to think you were cool, til Xenforo happened.

You're shit without your avatar
shit without your avatar
shit without your avaaaaaatar
you're just shit without your avatar

I'll be back with a vengeance. To be fair, I've been shit for at least 5 years.

But it Juan Mata!

Im sick of SSN going to the Poyet interview every 10 minutes. feck off.

I swear Sky are only repeating this cnut Poyet and his 'suck my dick' interview because they know we're all watching it/

Breaking news from Sky - Sky Sports News understands that Juan Mata is NOT at Carrington at the moment, nor has the helicopter been spotted however they have seen the North West Air Ambulance though...

Surely I'm not the Juanly one who visualises Hayley's cans?

i don't have to after taking both my socks off and stuffing them full of bunched up a4 sheets of paper. you can tell all the guys at work are jealous because none of them have asked me anything about my new girlfriend or what she's doing at work.

i don't have to after taking both my socks off and stuffing them full of bunched up a4 sheets of paper. you can tell all the guys at work are jealous because none of them have asked me anything about my new girlfriend or what she's doing at work.

Are we talking fresh A4 paper?

If he is not at Carrington now at 3pm in the day then surely there will be nothing confirmed today. Sad times :(

IIRC the van Persie deal wasn't announced by the club until the evening of that special day in August 2012. Fear not.

An i the only one who prefer that we sign hayley instead of mata?

IIRC the van Persie deal wasn't announced by the club until the evening of that special day in August 2012. Fear not.

so we need a time machine to complete this transfer? it's fallen through, guys.

I suppose they could do the deal subject to a medical and announce it later today.

The fear of Bayern or PSG wading in with their cocks out and bidding £50 million looms over us all...

Status
Not open for further replies.