Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mata thread has now overtaken the Nasri and Tevez threads. The sixth most replied to thread in transfer forum history.

If it falls down now delete my account. If you live by the spam you die by the spam.
Will do...
b7e.jpg

This will surely go down as the fastest muppet sage in RedCafe history? The rumours only peaked four days ago!

So he hasn't signed yet actually? I can't follow :(

Is he still in a helicopter? Is his helicopter ride going to be as long as Woodward's plane trips?

I've had a fairly secret man-crush on him for the best part of 2 years/18 months... soon, very soon, I hope to turn this crush into a full blown love-fest.

At last, an official photograph.

Apart from his playing ability, Juan is an absolute gentleman - if you toe-punted him in the Travellers, he'd probably say: "Thank you for attempting to heal my groin injury!"

Everytime Mata and Danny are involved in a goal, we can all shout Juanny Welbeck!

I make things happen RS. Fellaini will still come good.

Also, surely I should have the honour of making the official United forum Mata thread now??

You are just setting yourself up for a horrible jinx by doing so. Just wait for those sacred bedsheets then we can begin the official thread.

It would be sad if someone gets there before you.....

I imagine it's just him in a velvet nightgown sipping red wine, pretending to read from an old looking book.

http://blogs.grada360.com/juanmata/en/2014/01/06/mi-mejor-regalo-de-reyes-aquel-balon/

First of all I would like to start this first post of 2014 wishing you a happy new year. I wish you 12 healthy months with plenty of good moments for you. That is also my goal, as I wrote a week ago: to keep being happy and trying to make the people around me happy. At the end, that’s what life is about! I wish you the best and loads of smiles. May nobody take the smile off your faces, may nobody make your shine fade ;-)

What a fecking gent! Nobody's going to take this smile of my face!

Status
Not open for further replies.