Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mw99b8s59i1r3p0vko2_250.gif

By his own words spoken to one croatian interviewer, he's always been United fan and wanted to play at Old Trafford!

The Star are saying Chelsea are delaying the transfer until they sign Salah from Basel :lol:

It feels like august 2012 all over again. A lot of parallels with the RvP transfer: Arguably the best in the league in his position, signed from a rival, classy player and one who you always begrudgingly respected, signed to lift the team and inject much needed quality. Still can't believe it to be honest.

Surely it he is due to sign today he would have been spotted somewhere?

Nothing on E4 yet.

That makes me all hard and shit when I hear stuff like that.

:lol:

It was after match between Croatia and Spain when our reporter noticed someone giving Mata red shirt.

It was Cantona shirt, and then Mata admitted to our reporter what I've said in previous post, can't believe we're actually signing him! :D

Can we please confirm it or have some actual photos of him in Manchester? I'm really starting to get nervous now.

The daily mail has reported him coming in via a helicopter, and actually put a photo of a helicopter on their page, trying to make readers believe Mata was actually in it. Turns out it's just a photo of a helicopter.

Status
Not open for further replies.