Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even BBC running the story now that the bid is accepted and medical is tomorrow. They're all running with the same story.

Still can't believe he's agreed to join this mess. We must have offered him a spectacular deal and captaincy.

A true top class player will look at the mess we're in as a real opportunity to be a hero. And, if his debut happens to coincide with the return of R&R then it could get fun.

Or end up as a real anticlimax away to Stoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope he wasn't watching tonight. We need another 5-6 players as good as him.

We need this to happen now. I've never seen a team more desperate for a new big (small) player than us right now.

Pray for Mata's signature.

Just like the Ozil signing, not exactly what we need but he is going to be such a big boost. Can't wait to see him in red.

he's got more chance of going to the world cup sitting on the bench at chelsea than he does associating himself with the likes of tonight.

Right now I can't even get excited about us signing Mata. 12 hours ago I was at Mega Muppet level but right now the only thing I feel clearly is that our season is effectively over, in January...

it's great news..seems like it's all but a done deal once he does his medical tomorrow.....With Rooney, RVP and Mata up front and Januzaj.....I am still not certain Moyes is creative enough to turn it around but that is a top class 4 forwards to have and hopefully it will be Valencia and his Row Z cross's that will be a thing of the past if Mata does indeed join

Erm he is what we need.

You not watch the game tonight? We have no creativity.
Well yes, we need creativity big time, no doubting that and that's why I am over the moon with him.

But we need a centre midfielder more than anything. Hae you see how easy teams run through us?

Well yes, we need creativity big time, no doubting that and that's why I am over the moon with him.

But we need a centre midfielder more than anything. Hae you see how easy teams run through us?

So you agreeing we need him now?

Obviously we need a CM. But no world class ones are available in January.

Hard to get excited about this at the minute. The performances have drained all optimism for the time being.

ESPN are saying that we want to sign Vidal either this month or in the summer. Just imagine getting Mata and then Vidal...

Status
Not open for further replies.